Ch 11 "Trapped in a Nightmare"

A/n read the end not please.

"Calum"
"Calum"
"Wake up" I hear a sweet voice that I soon to recognise as Ara yelling me and shaking.

So I guess in the after life you do meet up with the people you love.

"Calum wake up. Please"

"Huh what" I swam to be able to mumble out wile opening my eyes to a very familiar face looking worried down at me.

"You started yelling and crying and freaking out and I started to panic."

"What?" what the hell is she talking about.

"You must have been having some kind of night mare I have been trying to wake you up for 20 minuets and you just wouldn't wake up then you whispered I love you and then you just stopped freaking out. I didn't know what to do."

I take a quick look around the room im in its mine and Ara's bedroom and Ara is staring down at me with no arrow through her body. She alive. I'm alive. Luke and Abbey are alive. Ashton and Michael are still alive. I'm home in my bed. With Ara right next to me.

I pull her in as close I can and kiss her as much as I can. She breaks a way with a small giggle.

"What was that for." She says laying back down next to as I pull her in and she rest her head on my chest.

"Just because I love you."
"I love you too"

"Hey sleepyheads get up we have a field trip today, to the asylum" Luke says bursting through the door with abbey just shaking her head.

There is no way in hell that I am letting them go in there none of that might have actually happened but I'm not about to let it happen and I sure as hell no I'm getting ash and mikey out of there as soon as I can.

"Let's just all pretend like it's skip day and stay here and have some fun. I'm not feeling going back there."

"I didn't think you were mate. That's why I brought these." Luke says reaching behind him to grab a big filled with video games and tons of junk food.

We all just laugh and Luke runs over jumping on top of me as Abbey snuggles into the bed too.

We're all here. It's all okay. It was all a nightmare. I was trapped in a nightmare.

THE END

A/n PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE HOLE STORY?? ALSO IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CALUM STORY DIFFERENT PLOT. THERE WILL BE NO SEQUAL SORRY I LCE YOU.