Chapter 3

I went around the place. Its dark here due to the thick canopy formed by the trees.

I scratched my leg on one of the branches. It started to bleed, but it didn't hurt. I walked until I found a small hut. Weird.

I went in, dagger in hand. No one's there. But what I did find was a pan. Nothing more. I took the pan and left. I came across another building, this had cranes and everything high tech. Must've been a factory area.

I went in to find......... shit there's a group of two there. Wait... There's just a group of two girls, a blond and a brunette. I can easily take them out. I took my dagger and with one shot I threw it at the blond. Headshot. Blood splashed all over her friend and she went down. The other one looked in my direction. I went down and crawled my way behind a wall.

Brunette started shooting aimlessly. I ducked. I could hear the gunshots getting closer. Gotta do something quick.

Just as it got close enough, I got up and hit her hard on the face with my pan. She staggered behind, but it didn't stop her. She kept shooting while I kept blocking or dodging them with my pan.

Suddenly she went out of ammo. I took it as an opportunity. I ran far while she was reloading. I found a USP. I frantically went around looking for ammo. I found a twelve pack. I reloaded as quick as possible.

The shooting started again. Brunette came closer. I immediately took aim and shot at her hand. She screamed as she dropped her weapon. I got out of my hiding spot and shot at her leg, just as I went closer and raised the gun for a headshot.

"Stop!!!" She raised her hand. She went half crawling, half limping and dragging her injured leg, leaving a trail of blood to the blonde. After a quick kiss on her cheek and an 'I love you'. She said "Ok, kill me now." She started to cry.

But I'm used to that. I looked away and shot her in the face. Some blood spilled all over me. My jacket was full leather and I am feeling hot wearing a black shirt and jacket. So I ditched the jacket and went around the factory area to look for a good weapon.

I found an UMP and a Groza, a bag pack with lots of storage capacity. I found some forgrips, muzzles, magazines, a thermal power scope, and a 4x scope. I immediately added the equipment I found to my guns and rifles. I filled my backpack with three different types of ammo for each type of gun I had. The backpack had two spaces for keeping guns and a hanging space for keeping the pan. I only wanted the Groza, with the thermal power scope. So I packed the rest in my bag. I strapped it on and just as I was about to leave, I remembered something.

I went back to the two bodies and took my dagger out of the girls head. It was a gross sight. I then left the factory area. I found something even cooler.

A vehicle.