Chapter 24

Josh's POV

It was Claire!!!

"Claire?!?!" I couldn't find the right words "What? How? Why would you do this?"

"Why? What do you mean why? I was with Ethan the whole time." She went to him and they both kissed. Eugh!!!

"The day you went missing in the maze?"

"I didn't go missing. I went to him. We knew how to access the other's GPS in the neck and we used it to find each other."

"But why?" I was shocked. Rachel was writhing in pain and Cash was just unconscious, I hope.

"Cause what Cash did was wrong."

"You knew it wasn't her fault!!!" I screamed at her.

"He talks to much, shut him up."

"Will do"
................

I woke up to find myself tied to a tree with rope. I tried breaking lose but the knots were impossible to break.

Rachel? Where's Rachel!?!?

I whipped my head in all directions possible. She was nowhere to be seen.

I heard a groan. Josh was tied up too. He just looked at me. I didn't say anything either.

"So" I heard Ethan say, Claire right behind him..... Wait!!! What!?!? Claire!!!! Oh my Satan!! What the fuck happened here

"I kept this one here" he motioned to Josh "Alive cause I wanted you to see the light leaving his eyes."

"Once you both die." Claire continued "Ethan will get justice and also the prize money will be split between us."

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart. Did I say that we're gonna split the money? But you know that I love money more than I love you right?"

Claire didn't know how to respond. She just looked at him with a horrified look.

"But you said tha......"

BANG!!!

She never saw it coming. I never liked her.

"There's something you need to know Ethan."

"What's that?"

"I didn't kill her cause I wanted to."

"Lies!!!!" He punched me in the gut. I coughed but it didn't hurt much.

"No!!! Let. Her. Go." Josh began to thrash is his restraints.

"Oh, lover boy's got a problem." He went up to him and punched him in the face, his nose began to bleed. He kept punching his face.

"Oh my Satan!!! Ethan stop!!!!"

"Do you have any idea what you did? Did you think about her for one bloody second?"

"I did Ethan but....." I received another punch, but this time in my jaw. I think I broke it.

"Don't interrupt me. Your fuckin grandfather raped her. You killed her. She was all I had. What did that sweet person do to you or your fucking family!!!! She trusted you!!!! I trusted you!!!!" He was screaming now "Anyway, now that I'm here we can get a few things right. You killed Rachel. I am gonna kill someone you love." He went to Josh.

"I don't like anyone." I spat

"Really? What about Thomas here?"

"Its Josh"

"What happened to Thomas. Oh yes I recall, seeing a dummy that looked like you on that girl's back. What's her name?"

"R-Rachel."

He looked amused "Wow!!! Thanks to you two Rachels are dead. Anyway, you love this Josh boy. Don't you?"

"I.... I dont love him. I don't even like him. Kill him and not even one tear will fall from my face."

"Oh, I know you Cash. I know you since we were kids. Your words could get into people's heads faster than a bullet. You're a manipulating master mind. But you can't fool me with that anymore. I know there's something in your tiny cold heart for him."

"There's nothing. Kill him and you'll get your proof."

"Oh I'm gonna kill him, very slowly."

He took out his knife.

I closed my eyes. All I could hear was Josh's screams.