Chapter 12

I went running as fast as my stupid legs could take me. I ran into a small cabin with just one opening. No door and no windows.

I immediatly crouched, hissed in the pain my knee was giving me. I could see the sparks of fire as it suddenly brightened the dark place and quickly dwindled away. The whole place was filled the a loud unpleasant noise. I was hoping it doesn't fall here.

Fuck

The roof's on fire and fell right in front of me, blocking my way out. Ok, just breathe. I can make it through if I just walk through it as quick as possible before it starts building up. My eyes began to water due to the smoke. I began coughing violently.

1,2,3 GO!!!

I immediately took off and I felt the flame lick my legs. My denim pants are on fire. Who the fuck gives denim to people who are gonna get exposed to fire!!!

I ran and I could feel the burning sensation on my legs. The fire traveled through the denim and since there was a gap in clothing it stopped at my gut.

I finally got out and started rolling in the ground. I finally smothered the fire. Still coughing I felt as though the soul was pulled out of my body. I hissed and screamed and grunted in pain. The major burns started turning into blisters.

Help me!!!

No, I don't need help. I'm perfectly alright. It would be embarrassing if I, Cash Rebel, asks another normal person for help.

"You're fine Rebel. You're awesome. You're one independent and badass girl." I was merely consoling myself.

The cabin's fire got washed away. It was raining. Yes!!!!!

Wait....

NO!!!!