Chapter 1

Guards started going around the room, rounding us up and then told us to follow them down a corrider where there's another big room, but this one had only three walls, the fourth one was open and from a distance we saw a plane approaching.

"What is happening?" Josh asked Thomas for which he shrugged.

The guards told us to get out of the way. The plane came straight in the room.

"Get in" the guards ordered as they nudged us.

Once we were in the guards took us to our seats and strapped us in.

"I can put a belt on my own, I ain't no baby" for which the guard simply left.

"Welcome, to Kill Games round 2." Boomed a familiar voice from the speaker above.

"Welcome to kill games round 2." Josh imitated her. Thomas just glared at him.

"As we all know, there was some issues in the first one. None of you could meet each other. But this time, no mistakes from our sides. All of you are exposed.

"Yes, now we can meet each other for a nice tea party with snicker doodles and a lovely talk." Thomas imitated with a British accent. I was shaking with laughter.

"Stop it you two"

I had another girl sitting next to me and no one else was wearing the colours she was. An omega, a lone survivor.

"Guys" I called out. They were in the middle of some argument but stopped midway to look at me "There is a lone girl sitting next to me. No team." I tried to imply my message.

"So..... What are you saying?" Thomas asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She's saying that we should take her under our wing."

"I'm saying that she's vulnerable and we can easily kill her." I said at the same time as Josh. We narrowed our eyes at each other.

"Satan" he called me

"God" I spat at him

"Idiots" I heard Thomas mumble.

We now narrowed our eyes at him and he at us. We three now had a staring contest.

"Just ask her something. 4 heads are better than 3." Thomas nudged me.

"Why me?"

"Cause your ass is closest to her."

"Fine" I turned to face her. She had green eyes, red hair and rosy cheeks and full red lips that was trembling with fear.

"Hey" I said. She looked at me and smiled. Wow in all that problem, she can smile. She wasn't talking, so I moved on "Where's your team?"

Wrong question.

Her eyes started to tear up and she started to sob

"She's crying. What do I do?"

"Comfort her."

"How do I do that?"

"Start with hugs."

"With what?"

"Everyone died, my brothers and my best friend. Only I am left, eventually I'll die and go join them in heaven." The girl started.

"Or hell" I muttered for which Josh punched my arm.

"Ow. What? This girl is crazy. She's is not a positive kind we can keep. Best to kill her now." I whispered.

"Lemme sit there, you're useless when it comes to talking nice."

"Let's watch how God does it." I said as switched seats with him. I kept my ears open to hear what they were saying.

"Hi, what's your name?"

"Rachel."

My heart shattered and was brimming with guilt. Thomas and Josh immediately looked at me. Oh god, no.

"Do you want to join us Rachel?" I leaned over and asked. Thomas looked at me with surprise.

"Join you?"

"Ya, we can kick ass together." Josh said as he kept punching the air

"It'll be fun" Thomas added.

I looked at him and cleared my throat "Fun?"

"Wrong vocabulary. So you're with us right? Rachel?"

She sniffled and after drying her eyes she nodded

"Yes"