Chapter 13

NOT AGAIN!!!!

Acid rain!!!!

"Don't make me come up there!!!! You Angels!!!!!" I screamed at the dark sky.

I hissed and groaned and screamed as the acid began to consume me. I could feel the heat and warmth of the blood as it oozed out of my whole body.

The water came all over my body. Seared nearly half my face. I couldn't move anymore. My body felt numb

And then I slipped into darkness.
.............

"Oh my shit!!!!" I saw Rachel hitting Thomas with a branch.

"Ow, ow, ow!!!"

"Hold still there's still some more fire. Hold still I said!!!" And she hit him more. I found it hilarious.

The car blew up. But we took the headlights and its wires, so we have light.

"Is it gone?" Rachel asked

"I think, yes. You hit the crap outta me!!!!"

"Its called smothering"

"Its called hitting!!!!"

"Smothering!!!!"

"Murder!!!"

"Guys chill. Do we know what to do or where to go?"

"Our holograms are out."

"Thanks Thomas. We didn't know that. Until now" Rachel said sarcastically

A drop of water fell on her face. She hissed and immediatly put her hand over that part. We all looked at each other with recognition in our eyes.

"RUN!!!"

"WHERE!!!"

"INSIDE SOME SORT OF HOUSE OR A CABIN!!!!" And she ran away. I gave one headlight to Thomas and we ran after her.

We reached a small house. We immediatly ushered in. By then our hands were red with blood. I wonder how Cash is dealing with all this. We went to a corner and sat down, completely exhausted. We threw our bags of our shoulders.

"How do you think Cash is surviving right now?"

"Cash? You mean the girl who got seperated from us?"

"Yes, Rachel."

"Are you talking about Cash Rebel?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yes!!!"

"Wait!!! Cash Rebel is in my team!!!! She herself invited me!!!!" She was beyond control

"Should we tell her that Cash actually wanted her......" I started

"Nope" Thomas finished "And besides, we know Cash. She's the strongest girl out there. She definitely has a lot of experience. She'll kill anything on sight without hesitation. She's fine Josh. Calm down." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Tell me everything about her." Rachel kept her hands on her face.

"There's nothing much to tell. Its just that...."

"He loves her." Thomas said matter of fact kind of tone.

"Really!!!" She was excited "And she? Does she like you back?"

"Nope. She hates him" Thomas said. I glared at him

"She never expresses much." I said.

I wonder if emotions and expressions are even a part of her.