A small update - September 2018

Hey guys! Hope you all are having a fantastic day!

Some people may have noticed that last Saturday, I didn't upload. Or, technically, today's Saturday. And yeah, I know.

I wanted to say something that does need to be said right quick. I need to take a break for a bit from writing.

I'm not cancelling the story or anything, heck no. It's just that lately, I haven't felt as motivated to write. It isn't writer's block or anything, I just... don't want to write I guess.

I've been a little busy, and this school year is a bit more challenging than it was last year, mostly because I'm taking an online class that's more advanced than the class has been for the past few years for me. Plus, I do cross-country, so I need to get rest and stuff. And I've been playing a lot of games with my friends as of late. So all of that limits my time and has more priority.

And again, I haven't felt motivated to write. I've probably pulled up Chapter 22 three times now and I can't even type the title. I know what I want to happen, I just... haven't felt up to it. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but it's the truth.

Anyway, that's all I've got. I don't know when I'll come back, but when I do, I'm gonna try to release a ton of chapters all at once.

Is that stupid? Yes, absolutely. But nobody ever got far in life being smart all the time. Cause if we were smart all the time, you'd never really learn anything, right?

So yeah, that's kinda where I'm at with this. So thank you guys for your patience and your support. It means so much to me! Just wait, and I'll be back when I can. Momentai!