Father..

– A/N –
Hey loves, bringing this story back! I'm so excited to complete this, I love it so much. Hope you enjoy, leave feedback helps me a lot. Been warned this chapter contains A LOT of dialogue! Xo Liv

— 2 weeks later , half term week begins —

Vera's POV:

'Only one more week until Nestor leaves for Scotland.' I thought to myself.

I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling. Taking in all the beautiful colours, my fingers traced the swirls that were patterned just for me when I had been little.
I had wished every night that he wouldn't go. I just didn't know what I was going to do with myself. Over the past two weeks school had been shit. Sam was spending way too much time with Elena, Olivia still gave me grief and my efforts at deciding to write for the school's newspaper had been completely ignored by Mr Kavinsky. I was so lucky that I had Sarah, at least she would always know how to put a smile on my face. Here at home, on the other hand- Claire continuously reminded me that my father had reached out, who knows what I was going to do about that, whenever I thought of him I felt only resentment. I'd never forget the fact that he'd left both me and my mother behind all those years ago. I guess Claire wanted me to finally move on after all I'd been living with the Carbonell's for a long time now- I too could do with some space, anyway I guess. But I wanted to speak to Nestor and find out what he thought of the situation.

*sigh*

I kicked my feet into the air and shut my eyes, almost starting to day dream. And then it was Nestor right on queue. Great.

"Heeeeey Klutz!" Nestor strolled into my room, with that usual erratic tone of voice.

"How can I help?" I asked, still with my eyes shut.

"Firstly you can stop swinging your legs like that.."

He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him. Once again my legs turned to jelly.

"Hey! What are you doing!"

"Look at me."

And so I did. He was so handsome. Bloody hell. "Oh look, never would've guessed it. It's the big man himself. Nestor Carbonell." I stated mockingly.

He chuckled, his face now only inches away from mine, he stared right at me. "I could never get bored of looking at your face. It's so round."

I scrunched my nose. "Seriously?"

way to ruin a moment.

"And I love that- what you do with your nose.. when you're annoyed. It's cute."

I touched my nose, confused I looked back at him. Pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. "What do I do?" I asked blankly.

"Ohhh Vera, how're you going to survive without me?" He grinned, poking at my nose.

I looked down. "Thanks for reminding me."

He lifted my head, he climbed onto the bed as he sat next to me. He pulled me close, wrapping his arms around me. "I'm only gone for a month."

"You'll only be gone for a month. Nestor that's 4 weeks without you."

He smiled. "You're really going to miss me that much klutz?"