Chapter 2

I walked to the other room and saw April and some turtles fighting. April was fighting a turtle with a purple mask. He didn't look like he was happy to be fighting her. "Master. Can I fight Raph?"

The turtle with a red mask stood up and said "I kicked your shell in! You want me to do that a second time?"

Then April held her head and said that they weren't alone. Crap! I have to hide. I ran into a room that looks like a lab. I had to think quick. I saw a desk. BINGO! I ran to the desk and hid under it. I held my breath and closed my eyes. Oh god please help me. I heard foot steps come in and a boy said "come on out. I won't hurt you. I promise."

Yeah right. I grabbed my pocket knife and held it in my hand. As he walked over to the desk I flipped out, stabbed the turtles foot. He screamed and fell. I crawled out and looked at the poor thing. It was wearing a orange mask.

I ran to the poor things foot and said "I'm so sorry! I-I..." I looked over my saw the turtle with a red mask glaring at me. I just screamed and took my knife and cut him under his eye! He yelled as I jumped up and tried to run out the lab. But April and a turtle in blue stopped me.

"WHAT THE--- HOW!?! BUT!!!" I looked at April and said "YOU ARE DARK WOMAN!" And everything went black.

*raphs POV*

"Well we got a dead girl on are hands." Mikey said with a smile. Donnie glared at him and said "well, I don't really know what to do now."

All of the sudden the girl on are floor said something that we couldn't under stand. Leo walked over to the girl and he barely touched her when she screamed "DONT! PLEASE! NO MORE! IM NOT INSANE! PLEASE!"

Leo jumped up and covered his ear holes. All of the sudden master splinter walked in and said "what is-" then he saw the girl tossing and turning and he told us to take her in the main room. GREAT! WE NOW TALK TO STALKERS! WHAT NEXT?

Leo picked her up and carried her body to the sofa. "Master, what now?" We all looked at him and he said that we wait, then walked off.

It was a good hour or two until she woke up. But when she did she was flabbergasted once more when she saw us. I hit my head and said "more? Really."

The girl said "Hey! The biggest animal we have in Detroit is a rat. But it's a close tie with the roach."

As she said that splinter walked in. "Your awake. Great. We have much to discuss." And the girl just stared at splinter. Then she yelled "THATS THE COOLEST THING EVER!"

"Woah, you faint when you see us. But not splinter." I said and she glares at me. "Calm down rapheal." Leo said. I huffed and sat on the sofa. Leo walked over the girl and said "what's your name?"

"Sally stitch" the girl said and Mikey hit his head. "She's a creepy pasta." He said. "What's your real name?" She huffed and said "my names Bethany. AND THATS ALL YOU FREAKS ARE GETTING OUT OF ME!" Well that girl got a tude. I walked towards her and said "look. Show us some respect, would you?"

"Oh no..." She taunted "a turtle with forks are going to hurt me. I-I'm gonna faint! Ahhhh!" She said as she pretended to fall. "Ok smart ass!" I said as I picked her up by the shirt. "You really want to go there?!?" She took off my mask and said "if the mask fits, WEAR IT!" Then she put it around her head.

"OK THATS IT!" I yelled as I clinched my fist into a ball and tried to punched her. But she kicked my gut before I could.

"GET ME NOW BITCH!" She said as she took off my mask. "And wash this would you. Back at Michigan we keep are stuff clean!" And she took off running into the kitchen.

*leos POV*

"Did that girl just taunted, burned, and kick raph?!?" Donnie said as his mouth dropped. As we walked into the kitchen we saw Bethany on one of the pipes above the counter. She was in the fetal position and trying to blend into the shadows. Mikey jumped on the same pipe and tapped on Bethany's shoulder. "Hey... You ok?" He stayed there and looked at her.

He came down and said that she keeps saying the same thing over and over. "Really? Let me see." Donnie said as he went on the pipe. He stayed on there for a few minutes then said that she's saying The Lord's Prayer. A verse from the bible.

Bethany looked at Donnie and flinched. "It's ok... We won't hurt you." I said glaring at raph. She took a deep breath and then took Donnie's hand. Then they both jumped down.

Master splinter walked over to her and said "we don't like just anyone knowing about us. So we need to ask you some questions. Can you handle that?" She just stayed still for a moment then nodded. Then she sat down on a chair at the island.

Mikey walked to the fridge and asked Bethany if she was hungry. "Uhhh... A little."

"You want pizza?" Mikey asked and she said she would just take a apple. "Red or green?" Mikey said with a smile. "Red please. The green me are too bitter for me." Bethany said with a smile, showing off her purple braces. Mikey grabbed a apple and tossed it to her. She caught it with no problem. "Thanks dude." She said as she took bite.

She looked at raph, and frowned. "Look.... I'm sorry? I never took attitude like that. Brings back memory's."

Mikey, with a pice of pizza asked what kind and she put her head down. "Umm... Very scary memory's of the hospital and kids at school." We all looked at each other when she said 'hospital'.

"What happened?" Master splinter asked "if you don't mind sharing?" She took another bite out of the apple and said "I-I tried to kill myself. Three times. And I was on the same floor as a some pretty crazy people."

"Not as crazy as you I bet." Raph said as he leaned back. We all glared at him as a tear started to fall down Bethany's cheek. Mikey ran to Bethany and gave her a hug. She took a deep breath and said "I'm not the one who freaked over not getting a sandwich."

We all chuckled a little. Bethany had a small smile on her face. "I could tell you story's about the hospital. It was nuts." Bethany said.