Chapter 6

We run to the same manhole we used and then we opened it and hopped in. "Lord Jesus! Who was that?" I said as I was trying to control my breathing. "Heck I don't want to know." April said as she closed the manhole. "I pray that we don't bump into her aging." I said.

"At least we got the muffler." April said as she shows me the bag with the muffler. "Yeah. Thank god."

"Just asking, but are you religious?" April said as we walk to the lair. "No... I just made a deal with god. He did his part and I'm doing mine."

"What was the deal." April said as she raises her eyebrow. "If he can show me he's real I'll allow Jesus into my heart. 3 days later my mom and dad got back together" I said with a small smile. "Cool!" April said.

We get back to the lair and we give the muffler to Donnie. "Thanks girls. And are you too ok?" He said.

"Yeah but I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm tired. I'll see you guys later." April said as she walks out of the lair. "I'm a little tired to. I think I'll work on my 'Miku ninja' drawing and then hit the hay." I said as I started to walk to where the tv was. "You draw?" Mikey said as I sat down. "Yeah. I suck, but it allows me to think about things."

"Can we see?" Leo said. "Sure." I said as I reached into my over sized bag I have and pulled out my drawing folder. "Most of these are going onto my Devint-art. So you can see the rest there."

"Cool!" Mikey said "I really like the tails doll one. But wouldn't you be dead."

"That's a old wise tail! Tails doesn't come and murder you." I said as I giggled a little. "That's a month old and I'm still alive."

"There's nothing good on tv." Raph complained as he slammed the remote on the sofa. "It's Friday right?" I asked Leo and he said yes. "Cool that means ghost adventure is on by now." I said as I grabbed the remote and turned the travel channel on.

"What's ghost adventure?" Donnie said as he walked by us. "It's a show where three men and 2 of there tec guys go the most haunted locations in the world. They went to the New York asylum, Dracula's tower, the Paris catacombs, and even on grounds haunted by slaves." I said as I walked to the kitchen. "Who wants pop corn?"

They all looked at each other and they all raised there hands lighting fast. "I'll take that as a yes."

I made the pop corn and sat down in front of the tv. After the intro we saw the 2 hour Dracula's tower episode.

As we watched I sat in between Leo and Raph. I looked at phone and saw that it was 10:00. "Is something wrong Beth?" Mikey asked with his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, Everything fine." I said as I reached into my bag. " I just can't sleep well at night so I need to take my pills. Luckily I stopped by CVS to get all the pills I need." I pulled my pills out and looked at the names. I put the 2 pills I need and shot them down.

"You want some water." Raph asked. "No. I got it." I said as I pulled my water bottle out and took 2 gulps. "Wow. You are prepared for everything." Leo said as he took a hand full of popcorn.

"Thanks." I said

"Is that all you have to take." Donnie asked. "Sadly no. I need to take 5 and a half more pills for my depression." All there eyes grow big and gasp a little.

"Stay calm. I'll be fine."

"Can I take a small blood test." Donnie said and I nodded.

*Leos POV*

I watched Beth and Donnie walk into the lab. "I feel so bad for Beth." Mikey said and I agreed.

Raph just shrugged and said that it's her life, and that she can take care of it. "Raph, she was in a depression. Do you feel a little bad for her?" Mikey asked. "Yes." Raph said as he took a hand full of popcorn.

I heard the lab door open and saw Beth walk out. "So how did the test go?" I said.

"It's going well. I wonder why he wants a blood sample." Beth said. "Maybe to make sure your ok." Mikey said.

"Yeah. Maybe." Beth said as she yawned. "You sleepy?" Raph asked. "A little. It's just the pills doing there job. I'll be out in about 30 minutes." Beth said.

After the show Beth was out like a light. Raph grabbed the spare blanket and laid it on her. We walked to are bed rooms and fell asleep.