Chapter 12

After April leaves I grab my suit cace and start unpacking it.

I pull out my guitar and put the neck on the bace and put it in the corner of the room. "I'll hang that up later." I say to myself. Then I pull out my laptop and it's charger and I put it on my desk. I sit in the chair and turn it on. I log into my YouTube account and I look up pewdiepie. My favorite youtuber.

As I watch pewdiepie fail at beating the 5th night on 5 Nights at Freddy's I hear Mikey and Raph start yelling. I paused the video and run to the main room. There Raph is chasing Mikey covered in honey and feathers.

I couldn't help but laugh. "That's HILARIOUS!" I say as I hold the wall for support.

"Stop chancing me!" Mikey says. "Why should I!?" Raph says drawing out his sais. "Because what would splinter say if he sees a dead turtle who happens to be his son on the floor and see blood on your hands?" I say as I get my breathing under control.

"She has a point." Leo says as he turns on the tv.

"Fine!" Raph says and stops running. "I'm going to wash this shit off me."

"And make sure you wash that mouth out." I say as I walk to my room. "Whatever mom." Raph says and slams the bathroom door.

I rolled my eyes and was about to walk back to my room but Mikey asked me if I was hungry. "Yeah. A little. Some grapes will be fine." I said. "Want me to get you some?" He ask and I shake my head. "That's very sweet. But I got it." I say and I give him a rub on the head and I walk to the kitchen.

"Oh. Beth." Leo says. "What's your favorite color?"

"I really like light purple. Why?" I say and he said that it was nothing. "Alright. Have fun. I guess." I say trying to brush the random question I was just asked off.

I walk to the kitchen and grab some red grapes. As I was exiting I herd some scratching coming from the bathroom door. "Meow!" My cat said from the other side of the door. I was about to open the door and then I realized, Raph is in there. So I walk away from the door and asked one of the guys to get my cat out the bathroom. "Why?" Donnie asked kinda puzzled.

"My cat dosent like to far away from me for a long time. She's just really clingy." I say.

Mikey chuckles and says that I should get her myself. I walk to him and smack him upside the head and say "I'm a girl. Raphs a boy. I ain't no pervert. And I don't want to get a sai in the head."

"Well after what happened this morning you-" Leo and Donnie covered his mouth before he could finished. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Leo and Donnie say.

I blush and I just walk to my room slowly TOTALY freaked out from what I was just told.

*leos POV*

When Beth was gone me and Donnie let Mikey go I just slapped him in the head. "OW!" Mikey said as he rubbed his cheek. "What were you thinking!" Donnie says. "I was being honest! I and after what happened I thought it wouldn't be a problem with her."

"YOU ARE SICK DUDE! That's just wrong on so many levels." I say and we hear a door open. We watch Beth's cat sassy run by and go into Beth's room.

"What's up?" Raph says as he rings out his mask. "Nothing." We all say. Raph looks around and asked where Beth was. "In her room. Mikey freaked her out so we shouldn't bother her." Donnie says. "Did Mikey try to make her drink his 'P-Shake?'"

"Even worse." I say. "Was it about the cat. She just wouldn't stop meowing."

"Yes and no. She asked if one of us would get her for her." Mikey said. Raphs face turns red and he starts walking to his room.

*Raphs POV*

I did NOT want to know where Mikey was going with that.

As I was walking to my room I heard some music coming from Beth's room. I walk further and knocked on her room. The lyrics from "can't hold us" was playing with -what sounded like- Beth singing along.

She stopped the music and yelled "I HAVE A GUN!"

"NO YOU DONT! LET ME IN!" I say and I bang the door. "Give me $20 bucks and I will." She said. "I have 20 cents." I say. "I guess that works. Its open." She says as she unlocks the door. "What do you want?" She says. "I just wanted to ask you something."

"What?" She says as she leans on the door. "Well... Umm... Why did you do what you did this morning?" I ask trying not to blush. "Why do you ask?" She says as she blushes a little. "Just wondering." I say trying not to make my voice crack. "You may never know. Because I'm not telling. Good night." She says as she closes the door.

Well that was fucking embarrassing. I walk to the main room and sit on my red bean bag still with more questions spinning in my head.

'Am I losing my religion?'

'Why did she kiss me?'

'Am I falling for her?'

I hold my head in frustration and whisper "what the hell is going on?"

I look up and I see the guys walk out of the lab and I sigh and walk over there. "What are you doing?" I ask as I look into the box Donnie was holding. In there I see a purple mask much like Mikey's style and a belt like the one Donnie has only with a 'yen-yang' symbol instead of a buckle.

"Wow. That looks kinda cool." I say as I look at the items. "I know. You want to help us with her tessen. It was run down when it made contact with the mutagen." Donnie said as he showed me the rusty weapon. "Why not. I don't have anything better to do." I said when I was thinking 'I just want to get the questions off my mind.'

We get the rust off the tessen and we re-paint the flowers and pink background on it. And to be honest, it made me feel like a kid again.

"Were done." Leo says. He puts the tessen in a neatly wrapped lime-green box. Donnie puts a light-purple bow on it. "How do we give this to her?" Mikey asked.

"WHY are we doing this for her?" I ask. "She just lost her family and had to move. She may be really upset." Leo said. "Ok. Now I'm on bored." I say now knowing why.

We walk to her room and put the box down. I knock on the door and run to the main room.