Chapter 2

Khushi felt a bit relaxed after talking to Anjali and she went to her room only to find her Laad Governor sleeping peacefully. The moonlight perfectly adorned his face and he looked so handsome while sleeping.

She went and sat beside his sleeping form. She caressed his hair and gave a peck on his forehead as if promising to be his shield in every problem of their life. She caressed his light stubbled cheek lovingly and kissed it too. She lied down beside him, hugged him and closed her eyes.

"Dont you think you are missing something?"

Khushi's eyes snapped open as she heard his whisper right below her earlobe. She slowly looked up to find him wide awake and smiling at her lightly.

"You... you didnt sleep yet" She stammered lowering her eye lashes lest she would become a whole tomato today.

"Well I was waiting for my wife so that I could kiss her and sleep, as always but here I think someone else has come instead of her. My Khushi is not this bold also. Are you my Khushi?" He asked frowning dramatically and in a teasing tone.

Khushi hit his chest playfully and feeling shy on being caught, hugged him again so that she doesn't face him.

"No but seriously Khushi is this what you do when I sleep early? Well today I was awake luckily but I am thinking about the nights when you would have done so many things to me and I dont even know it. Dont you have any shame?" He said biting his tongue out as he was in full mood to tease her.

Khushi's mouth was in 'O' shape afrer hearing all that. "You Laad Governor" She said angrily and started to him on his back and arms and everywhere.

"Oww Khushi stop, it hurts. Ok now stop it" He managed to say whilst laughing, but Khushi didnt pay any heed. Then he held her hands and drew her closer such that her hands were now on his shoulders and he held her waist tightly drewing her closer.

"Shhh..." He said touching, keeping his finger on her lips ever so lightly a chill ran down Khushi's spine. "Main pati hoon tumhara, aur tumhara haq banta hai mujhpe aur mujhse judi hui har chiz pe. Samjhi. (I am your husband and you have all the rights on me and every single thing related to me. Understood)"

She smiled and hugged him tightly. Arnav kissed her head and caressed her back. Soon they slept peacefully in each others' arms after all the kissing and hugging sessions :p.

Next Morning

Khushi and Payal were in the kitchen preparing breakfast. All the others were on the breakfast table talking and laughing. Sheetal was descending down the stairs and saw them all happy and most importantly Arnav, smiling and teasing Aakash for something. Her blood boiled seeing him like this. She just couldn't digest his smile.

'How can you be in peace and all happy Arnav Singh Raizada after ruining everything I had in my life? These are the last days of you being happy because trust me after this you are going to pay for all that you have done to me.'

Anjali who was coming down as well, noticed Sheetal staring at Arnav with rage and an evil smirk. They have to do something as soon as possible. She went to the kitchen and told Khushi about what she saw while coming down.

"Khushiji, I am sure there is a master plan against Chhote. We cannot waste time we have to do something or else things will be out of hands." Anjali was hell worried now. She knew this is not something which is to be taken lightly.

Khushi became worried too. She has to do something but what? From where should she start and what will be the first step. Sheetal never leaves a clue to doubt her. And moreover the whole Aarav thing. Who were Aarav's parents? She had to start from somewhere at least.

After a deep thought she said "Di, I think we need to find about Aarav first. And for that we, no actually you, have to talk to Aarav and make things come out of him. He is not very much fond of me because he thinks Arnavji is not accepting him as his son because of me so he wont tell anything to me. But his bonding with you is pretty good."

"You are right Khushiji. If we find out everything about Aarav then half of our questions will be anwered. You dont worry I'll handle him and try to trap him in my words so that he can give us some hint at least." Anjali assured her.

"Thank you Di. So you talk to Aarav and we also need to keep an eye on Sheetal. And for that only one person in this house can help me." Khushi said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Who?" Anjali asked confused.

"My best friend, Nanheji. The only person whom I can trust blindly. I know he'll help us because he is best at it." Khushi said with proud in her tone.

"Are you sure Khushiji? I mean he wont mess up all things right?" Anjali asked with a bit of concern because they cannot take any kind of risk.

"Yes Di dont worry I am 100% sure."

"Anjali bitiya Khushi bitiya why are you both still here. Come and have breakfast." Nani called.

"Yes Nani we were just chit chatting. We are coming in 5 minutes" Anjali said with a forced smile.

"Khushiji why have you called me here in the store room voh bhi dhup dhup ke?" NK asked.

"Dhup dhup ke nahi Nanheji Chup chup ke." Khushi said hitting his forehead

"Yes yes exactly that only" He said rubbing his hamd through his hair

"Now listen I need your help and its a secret. You are not going to tell anyone about this especially Arnavji get that?" Khushi warned poor NK

NK gulped and agreed "But what is the matter?"

"Yes yes I am telling you everything but do remember you are not going to tell anyone about it." With that Khushi narrated the whole thing about Sheetal and Aarav.

"What? That sugary sweet Sheetalji is such a cunt O' Jesus. But I wont let anything happen to Nannav I promise Khushiji. Now tell me whats the plan and where is Di?" NK was shocked and also a small part of his heart broke but he didnt show it because for him Arnav is more than just a brother.

"You have to keep an eye on Sheetal. And keeping an eye means not that you will follow her everywhere but you have to just watch out her activities. And particularly when she is talking on a phone or going somewhere and inform me whenever you find anything suspicious" Khushi said in a much lower voice.

"Ok Khushiji I got it. I'll call you to give all the report. But what are you going to do. Please dont do all the dangerous things by yourself."
NK requested because he wasn't unaware of the Sanak of their Sankadevi.

Khushi said assuringly "No Nanheji, dont worry I am going to Amanji right now. Because without him it is impossible for us to find out the motive behind all this. But the tough part is to meet him because that Laad Governor always keeps him busy. And also there is a risk because he is so loyal to Arnavji I will have to make sure he doesn't say anything to him. But first I have to do something to meet him."

"Thik hai Khushiji but take care this Sheetal seems very dangerous. And now I should leave because I heard her saying to Naniji that she will be out for some work in the afternoon. I think this is a nice chance, I'll follow her and we can get some clue." NK smiled and then left.

'Sheetal is out for some work that means Aarav will be alone. This is a nice chance I'll inform Di about it' Khushi too left storeroom to inform Anjali about it.

Hey everyone!! I am little late for the update I am sorry and I hope its worth the wait. Next chapters will be important so it can take time but please keep supporting. And yes all the feedbacks are welcomed ;p.

Thank you for reading