[23]

~Lauren's POV~

I am now in a red white and blue striped flowey crop top with a pair of ripped jeans and red converse on the bottom. Natural makeup and natural hair. Not much...I just hope Zach's parents approve.

Zach says they are really chill. And I believe Zach so that why I'm standing on his porch so soon into our relationship, knocking, waiting to meet his family.

Zach opens the door a couple seconds after I knock. I begin to step in when he shuts the door leaving just us outside.

"Wh-" I begin confused when I get interrupted.

Zach was pushing me against the outside of his house against the wall kissing me roughly. I kiss back immediately after the shock passes.

He pulls away for air and let's go of my upper arms where he was holding me saying, "I told you I had a strong strong urge to kiss you Laur."

"Well I was surprised but I didn't ask for you to stop," I say sexily grabbing Zach again wrapping my leg around his leg.

We both moan into the kiss.

After a minute or so though the door opens interrupting our makeout sesh.

I pull away fixing my shirt as Reese pops her head out looking at us.

"Zach," she exclaims, "mom wants you and Lauren to come in!"

She skips back inside as I coo, "She is so adorable!!"

"Mmm," Zach eyes me, "not as adorable as you though."

"Zach," I chuckle, "she is your sister...I'm your girlfriend...don't think that's exactly fair."

Zach then a spins me to him kissing me passionately for 10 seconds and then pulling away stating, "I like the sound of you calling yourself my girlfriend. We should get inside...and we'll finish this later."

I just giggle. Zach then grabs my tiny hand is his and we walk into the Herron's wonderful home.

The first thing I see is Mrs. Herron standing at the kitchen counter preparing what looked like a salad.

I don't see Mr. Herron anywhere. He must be upstairs.

Then I see adorable little Reese sitting in the living room with Ryan trying to learn to play fortnite.

"Zach," I whisper, "please tell me you don't play fortnite."

I hold my breath but then Zach breaks my heart, "Of course...and you don't? I taught Ryan everything he knows!"

"OMG! We are through!" I yell at Zach laughing as everyone looks our way and Mr. Herron comes down the stairs confused.

"Fine! GO THEN!" Zach yells chuckling silently.

I the jump into Zach's arms shouting, "DON'T LET GO JACK!!!"

He wraps his arms around my waist and spins us around as we laughing so hard to we can't breathe.

-

"So, Lauren, how does Zach treat you?" Mrs Herron asked, who also asked me to call her Myta.

"Well, Myta, I couldn't ask for a funnier, sensitive when needed, or more caring man to be put in my life. I haven't had the luck of meeting any men in the past that look out for me like Zach does," I say smiling while helping Myta finish setting the table.

As soon as we finish I hear feet tramping down the stairs.

I chuckle shouting, "I got Reese Zach! Now help your momma!"

"How did you know it was even me?" Zach asks coming up to me out of breath while Reese jumped on him.

He let out a light laugh but then groaned.

He passed me Reese and kissed my cheek saying sweetly, "Thanks baby!"

"No problem," I say running off with Reese in my arms.

~3rd Person POV~

The Herron's couldn't have loved Zach's girlfriend more.

Lauren was a sweet and caring girl that had the personality that none of Zach's girlfriends had ever had before. They adored her for that.

She didn't think of Reese and Ryan as a pest. She might've liked them more than Zach.

She acted like they were her own.

Mrs. Herron specifically loved her for her adoration of children.

Mr. Herron specifically loved her for her own love of sports.

Reese specifically loved her for the attention she gives her...even more the attention she gives Reese's Barbies.

Ryan specifically loved her for the way she plays sports video games...it's intense.

Zach couldn't have been more pleased with the turnout of the whole evening.

Lauren was amazed at how put together the Herrons were. She was a lucky girl.

The night couldn't have been better...until...