[34]

~Lauren's POV~

"It will be ok," I hear a faint whisper.

"Z-Z-ach?" I stutter getting off the wet concrete floor in all sorts of pain.

"It will be ok," he whispers again.

I look up to see him sitting right next to me. I begin to cry. I lay my head in his lap as he strokes my hair.

"Zach," I cry, "I don't know what's happening. I can't get out, I can't call anyone, I am in so much pain. I don't know what to do. Can you get me out please. Please?"

"It will be ok," he mutters again.

"I don't know about that Zach," I sniffle. "I miss you and home and I don't know who what or wh- help."

"It will be ok," he whispers again but he adds something else. "Think about it L. If there is away in there is a way out. If there is a way in get is a way out. If there is a way in there is a way out."

He mutters something else but I don't hear it and with that I'm back asleep.

-

I wake up and I'm soaked and laying on the hard concrete floor. I'm in a storage unit or garage of some sort.

The ground is soaked and I'm so dizzy I can't see straight. My migraine is the worst thing I've experienced yet.

I suddenly hear the door open. My vision is still blurry but I see a figure advancing towards me. They come close with the metal stick again.

"No," I whine backing away.

This has been happening for two days now. Even with Zach's advice I couldn't find a way out. But someone has to be looking for me. Right?

I know who is doing this to me. Cameron. I don't know why but it's probably just because he is mentally insane. He said it's because of me and Zach but I don't believe that's the whole reason.

"If you want your food then take the pain Lauren," Cameron says.

"I would rather starve and you know that. You'll give me the pain no matter what," I spit my back hitting the wall.

He didn't respond. And right before he shocks me I feel a weak spot in the wall. Then I'm knocked out again.

-

I wake up laying against the same wooden wall and I see food scraps laying against the garage door.

I wearily get up stretching to pull the food to me. I grab it and scarf it down.

I sigh in relief and remember the weak spot I found in the all earlier.

I make sure everything is silent and I make a fist. I feel around looking for the weak spot. I find it and punch as hard as I can against it. I feel the wall cave.

I repeatedly punch the wall until there is blood covering my knuckles. One last try for today and there goes part of the wall.

I see some light. Thank goodness it's day outside. I punch more and more trying to numb out the pain. It stings but I repeatedly punch the wall and rip it trying to get out.

I finally get a hole big enough for my small self to climb out of.

I get out and the sun hits my skin. I breath deeply before deciding to run for it. I had enough to loose so I start at a sprint.

I recognize the area. At least 2 miles away there is a highway. Dumbass Cam couldn't pick a father away place. At least if you are going to kidnap someone do it well.