[17]

~Lauren's POV~

"Hey Jack!" I gesture for him to come in.

"You must be Lauren!" Jack says, "Nice to meet you. Zach can't shut up about how you and hi-"

Zach cuts him off laughing by hitting his shoulder, "He's kidding!"

I walk into the living room sitting down on my couch with Jack and Zach following suit.

"So Jack tell me a little bit about yourself!" I exclaim.

"Well, I sing and post covers on YouTube, I love dancing, Zach has been my best friend for my whole life. We talked over the Internet while I used to live in Pennsylvania until I graduated from high school not too long ago. I finally have a permanent girlfriend! Her name is Hanna! (If you wanna know Jack and Hanna's story then go check out my other book Bite Me Baby) Yeah that's mostly it!" he finishes.

"Nice!" I think exclaim. "Also according to you I don't have to talk about myself thanks to Zach," I wink at Zach, "and that leaves us just to have fun together!"

"Let's go to Bounce Magic!" Jack exclaims.

"Sure!" Zach and I say in unison.

As we are walking out the door I whisper to Zach bluely, "I was hoping he was single!"

He just laughs.

-

At Bounce Magic we all have a blast. But sadly it had to end because Zach and I have our 'date' in an escape room where we will be alone for however long we want! Yes there will be cameras to make sure if we want to quit and get out we can but still...I'm kinda hoping we can have our first kiss!

Who else can say they had their first kiss with their partner in an escape room?

"Alright," Zach stated giving Jack a bro-hug thingy, "talk to you later!"

"Bye Jack!" I wave as Zach pulls me quickly to the exit.