Dele Alli (Requested)

Leave a comment, and tell me how the story was!!!!!!! It took me awhile to come up with this story line

----------------------------

It was so unreal. Medical personnel surrounding him. People yelling to tell the medical staff to hurry. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything but watch in horror. Dele was laying on the ground not moving. Teammates surrounded him and the medical staff in worry. They were holding each other and some were freaking about. Mauricio Pochettino was standing on the side line in shock. Just like everyone else, he was scared. Mostly everyone in the stands were standing and scared for Dele. I start crying when the medical staff put him on the gurney, and he doesn't move anything. They intubated him, so I knew he was breathing. 

-Moment before-

It was an intense moment. 89th minute and the score was tied 3-3, with Dele's two goals, and Toby Alderweireld's header. Harry just passed the ball to Dele, and he started running with it. He had two other players close behind him. He was technically sprinting towards the goal. Everyone was on their feet, and waiting for him to make his hat trick. Right before Dele lifted his foot up to kick the ball, an opposing player tripped him, causing him to fall on his neck awkwardly. He fell to  the ground, and didn't move. The guy who tripped him was the first to him, and started shaking him to see if he was conscious. He quickly waved the medical staff over to them, and started yelling his name.

Everyone else eventually ran up to Dele to see what was happening. A few people on the opposite team got down on one knee to show some respect. When some of the medical staff ran up to them, they told all the players to give Dele some space. They checked for a pulse, and instantly started intubating him. I started to panic and so did my sister. Harry asked what was going on, but no one answered. They were all trying to figure out what happened too. A medic waved over for a gurney, and three other medics came running over with one. They all lifted him up on the gurney and ran with him into the locker room areas.

--

  Christian Eriksen ran up to where I was sitting in a panic.  

 "Come on Y/N, they're taking him to the hospital and they want you there." He says helping me and my sister out of the stands and over the barricade. We hurried to the tunnels, and outside the stadium to see them loading Dele into the ambulance. 

"You go to the hospital. I'll drive there." My sister says hugging me then going to her car.

I quickly hop into the ambulance and grab Dele's hand. I rub his head as I look at him laying unconscious with a breathing tube.

"What happened?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

"When he fell, he landed on his neck, and his head bounced off the ground really hard. He is unconscious. When I checked his pulse, it was really weak. He may have a really bad concussion,  a broken neck, or brain damage. We won't be really sure until we do a full MRI." The medic tells me.

'Try not to panic." Another paramedic says hugging me.

When we got to the hospital, the nurse showed to the the hospital room where they would bring Dele after the tests. I waited for at least an hour before they brought his bed into the room. He still was intubated.

"We took some tests. The results should come in within an hour or so. May I get you anything ma'am?" The nurse ask me.

"No thank you." I try to smile.

When the nurse leaves, I sit in the chair next to the bed and just watch him waiting for him to open his eyes. I squeeze his hand, and wait for him to squeeze mine back. I hope that he doesn't end up like this forever. He has accomplished so much, just to throw it all away by one little accident.

 "Y/N?" Harry says quietly coming in the room with Cristian, Hugo, Lucas, Eric, and my sister behind him. 

 "hey guys." I say trying to sound happy.

"How is he?"Hugo ask.

"They took test, but the results won't be ready for an hour or so." 

My sister sits down next to me and hugs me. "At least he has a caring girlfriend."

"The results are here." The doctor says walking in. "He has a severe concussion. He will be unconscious for a few hours. When he wakes up, he may complain of a really bad headache. If he would've landed any harder, he most likely would've ended up with a broken neck and become paralyzed. Thankfully, he didn't. When he wakes up, please call a nurse, so she can check his vitals and give in the proper medicine. Have a good night to you all."

"Well that's good." Eric says when the doctor leaves.

"Now we just wait." Lukas adds.

--

Three hours later, it's just me and Dele again.  Everyone went home to get some rest for the next game tomorrow. It was about 3 am when they took the tube out of Dele. He was breathing on his own and was getting better. I was half asleep when I feel something squeeze my hand. I open my eyes to see Dele starring at me.

"Dele?"

"Hey my love." He mumbles and them weakly smiles.

I quickly call a nurse, and she comes in with medicine and his chart. She quickly does what she's supposed to, then gives him medicine and then leaves.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked.

"I'd be better if I was in our bed cuddling with you." He mumbles.

I chuckle, "Yep, you're defiantly back to your normal self." I lay my hand on the bed and doze off.

Glad to have a Dele back to normal.