Luke Shaw PT 3

You were 8 months pregnant as you waited for Luke to come home from training. 8 months since you almost left him.

That seemed like a lifetime to you. Luke told the team that you were pregnant a week after you picked him up from Harry's house. Since then, he has really matured quite a bit.

He doesn't go out every night, and he doesn't leave you sitting sling in restaurants. You'll never know if he actually did cheat, but you've pushed past that because of how Luke has straighten out his life.

He's really prepared himself for the responsibility of being a dad.

You smiled to yourself as you texted Harry's wife Katie, She's nice, quiet and shy, though that will change once she spends time with Luke.

"Babe? I'm back!" You heard Luke yell as he closed the front door.

"In here!" You yelled back not moving from the couch. Once you get comfy you don't move because it's been difficult to get comfortable with the baby bump.

Luke walked over, hair still slightly damp from showering, "How has your day been?" He asked pecking your lips.

"It's been good. Katie is a boat load of laughs sometimes. How was practice?"

"It was good. Actually that reminds me, we fly out in a few hours for a 4 game road trip." His smile faltered a little. 

"I'll be fine by myself. You know that." You reassured him.

He nodded, "I know that... I just can't help but feel that you don't trust em when I'm gone..."

You stayed quiet resting a hand on your belly. He placed a hand over yours and tilted your  head up so your eyes met his. Just then the baby  kicked and you both felt it.

"I never want to risk losing you... and my kid... our kid."

It brought a tear to your eye hearing Luke's voice crack, at the thought of losing you. After hr almost lost you 8 months ago, he made an effort to change and become more responsible. 

You landed forward leaving a soft kiss on his lips, "I know Luke... It will take some time, but I will trust you as much as I did when I moved in with you."

A smile was shared between you two as he reassuringly squeezed your hand before standing up and walking to the room to back a bag, "I love you." He smiled stopping at the stairs.

"I love you too."