I Love You

"Hey Ashley." I said sitting down at a near by restaurant with her, we had gone on three dates and this was going to be the fourth. Until Bradley walked in and my mouth dropped. He had on tight black ripped jeans, a black undershirt, and a white fancy jacket.

  He had on tight black ripped jeans, a black undershirt, and a white fancy jacket

"John?" Ashley said piping me out of what I was thinking. "Do I need to leave."

"N n n no." I said still not taking my eyes off of him.

"I'm gonna go." She said. "I know you and Bradley are mad at each other why don't y'all talk it out."

"That you beautiful and I promise I'll make this hot o you."

"You don't have to but go talk to your friend."

"Ok Bye."

"Bye." I pulled out my phone and looked st it when someone sat down in the chair in front of me.

"Hey Bradley." I said not looking up from my phone.

"How many dates have y'all been on?"

"Four." I said

"When y'all gonna make it official."

"I don't know we might tell people in a week."

"Oh ok." He said and he leaned back in his chair.

"Hey Bradley." I said and he looked at me. "If there's anything you ever wanna tell me, you know you can I'm always here for you."

"Yeah I know." He said. "And I'm sorry for crying yesterday."

"No! Don't be sorry Bradley we all have emotions and if you ever just want someone to be there with you call me and I'll come and you can cry in front of my when ever I don't care it won't make me think anything different about you I swear."

"Thank you John." He said

"No problem, now I wanna talk about somethings."

"Ok." He said and he leaned against his hands making him closer to me and I took a sharp breath in.

"Can we talk in private?"

"Yeah." He said and we both stood up.

"Did you bring your car?"

"Yeah."

"Ok well I'll leave mine and I'll pick it up later."

"Are you sure I don't want you to leave your car."

"I'm sure." I said smiling.

"Ok well let's go."

"Yeah." I said and we walked out and got in his car.

"To where."

"Here let me drive I know a spot."

"Are you sure?" Bradley asked.