You'd Never Leave

"How much longer?" Bradley groaned and he leaned against me.

"I don't know dude chill it's just a delay probably."

"Yeah probably, what if it's not?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if it's like Ashley getting revenge or something?"

"Then I'll protect you, it's fine." Bam! I jerked Bradley up and dragged him by the arm and dragged him the other way as the echo of the shot filled the airport. I pulled him into a janitor closet.

"John." He said and he looked so worried.

"Yeah what?"

"Y-y-your b-b-b..."

"What Bradley just drip it out." I snapped and I threw my arms up and I sharp pain ran down my left arm.

"Your bleeding." He said and I looked at my arm and my shirt sleeve and arm was stained with blood.

"Shit." I whispered and I tore my shirt and wrapped it around my arm. "Bradley I'm gonna be fine I swear it'll stop soon."

"No it won't John, you just got shot in the arm." As he said that an announcement went over the speakers.

"Please keep you loved one close, take shelter, we're auto locking all of the doors."

"No!" Bradley yelled and he pulled the handle but nothing happened. "Your gonna die right in front of my John!" He cried.

"Bradley I'm fine, now don't yell again we'll get caught."

"Ok." We whispered and he kissed me. "I love you John."

"I love you to Bradley." I said smiling.

"We're putting the sound proof barrier on all of the walls and doors now." Someone said over the speakers.

"No, they can John."

"Hey Bradley look at me. Don't worry about me, if I die from blood loss I just do, just be safe that's all I want is for you to be safe."

"John." He said and a tear fell down his cheek. "You said you weren't gonna leave."

"I'm not." I said and I wrapped my arms around him even though it hurt. We waited for a long time. "Woah Bradley." I said letting go of him.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm real dizzy."

"No John." He whispered. "You can't get dizzy." We both looked at the floor and a puddle of blood and formed. He ripped his whole shirt in half and tied it super tight around my arm.

"Thank you." I said and I sat down.

Bradley POV

"John I'm right here with you it's gonna be ok." I said and he glanced up at me and smiled.

"Bradley it doesn't matter what happens in the world know your the best team mate and boyfriend anyone could ask for, and I love you." He said and we kissed.

"I love you so much John more than you will ever know. I said and he smiled but his smile faded. "John!" I said. "John no!" I cried. "John you said you'd never leave me." I whispered and I cried in his chest. I felt his pulse but it was slow. I jumped up and banged on the door. "Please someone help!" I screamed but no one could hear me.

"Bradley please be quiet, I don't want it to be loud." John croaked and I turned around.

"Oh John I'm so sorry." I said and I hugged him and cried. He wrapped his arms around me slowly.

"Bradley don't cry, I love you." He whispered.

"I love you to John." I said and tears ran down my face.
......
"John?" I asked and I shook him but nothing happened. "No John!" I cried and I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight against me.

"Keep talking please." He whispered barley audible.

"John I just wanna let you know that since the day I walked into the stadium and saw you I knew I liked you. I just didn't wanna tell you all I did was show it. For the longest time you thought I was just nice, then you told me you loved me and I told you. And now we're here John me and you. Your my ride and die buddy John, and John meaning ride and die pleas don't. Cause I can't go on without you in my life you I just can't, I love you to much, you are my heart..."

"Is anyone in here?" Someone asked opening the door.

"Yes!" I said standing up.
......
I sat in the waiting room with my face in my hands half the time and the other half I'd pace the room.

"Sir, take a deep breath in it's gonna be alright." The lady at the front desk said and I just ignored her.

"BradleyBeal?" A man said walking into the waiting room.

"Yes?!" I said looking at him.

"Come with me." He said stern but softly.

"Ok." I said quietly and I was lead to a room.

"He's not conscious but you can still talk, now Bradley can we have a serious moment."

"Yes doctor." I said knowing I was gonna get the worst but hoping it would be good news.

"Johns probably not gonna love through the night, he lost to much blood."

"Take mine." I said.

"Bradley."

"Take it! Take as much as you need take all of mine let me die before him!" I yelled and he shook his head.

"Go see him now be prepared, I'll be back in s little bit with the blood. If he wakes up don't get your hopes up." He said and he walked off. I walked inside. The John I knew was t there anymore he had IVs all over him and his shirt was off and he just looked messed up.

"Hey John I heard the news, and I don't know what to say. There's so much I can say John, I can't live without you, I don't want this night to end." I cried and I laid my head on the edge of He bed.

"Why not?" He croaked.

"John." I said and I looked up and he looked confused. "Oh John." I cried. "I love you so much, I would tell you everything but everything I would tell you would lead to three simple words. There not simple to me though, there the best words I have ever heard. When you told me then it made them the best words ever, and now I say it constantly to you, because I do. I love you Jonathan Hildred Wall." I said and he forced a smile.

"I love you to Bradley more than you will ever know."

"Ok Bradley let's see here I'm gonna have you fill out this form saying you agree to proceed with this." He said.

"What? What's going on." John asked.

"Bradley gonna give you some blood because we don't have any on hand currently it's all been used." He said and for only the second time in my life I've ever seen it, a tear fell down Johns face.

I love you Bradley."

"I love you John."

"Ok I'll be back with the equipment." He said and he walked off.

"Bradley, don't give me your blood." He said and he grabbed my arm.

"What why."

"Cause you'll need it more, but Bradley I love you." He said. And I heard it, the glass shattering sound that no one ever want to hear, the continuous beep.

"No John!" I whaled. "But you promised you'd never leave me." I whispered.