I Swear

I woke up the next day with tears dried on my face. I texted Bradley but he didn't reply. "She's really pregnant." I said to myself. "At least he's happy." I said and I sat down on my sofa. "Ive gotta Get our Of here at least for this one year, I can't be around this anymore." I said and I called the management and demanded a trade. I sat down and did nothing for a long time then my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked not looking at who it was calling.

"If your leavening we're leaving together." Kelly said and I started to smile. "Is there a certain place you wanna go, they asked me."

"The Bucks." I said.

"Good they need talented people in our positions."

"Yea I know I've been thinking about it for a while." Just then Bradley called me. "I'll call him later." I whispered and Kelly didn't hear. We talked for a really long time and I hung up. Little did I know me not calling Bradley was one of the worst mistakes of my life.
......
"We'd like to welcome you the two new newest members of the Milwaukee Bucks, Kelly Oubre and John Wall." The GM said. We smiled at each other and did the interview.

"I'm only gonna stay here a year." I told him as we walked out.

"I know then I hope we can go back."

"I'm sure we can, I just needed out for a while."

"Hey have you talked to Bradley it's been like three months since the last time I knew y'all talked."

"No." I said and he didn't says anything. "Anything I had with him is over, we're not even friends anymore probably."

"Ok." He said. "At least I'm your friend." I laughed.
......
"Have you checked your Twitter lately?" Kelly asked sitting on my couch.

"No why."

"Cause today's your birthday and a few people told you happy birthday."

"Ok." I said and I pulled out my phone and opened Twitter.

I wanna start this off by saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry to the friend I lost, I'm sorry that I did something wrong along the line that has now brought it to the point that we don't even talk anymore. The last thing he told me was three months and fourteen days ago, he texted me "Hey, how are you? I hope we can talk soon." That's the last thing either of us have said. And I wanted to stop that today. John Wall you mean so much to me, walking into Practice every day without you here is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in life. You not here to play with me anymore, you promised me you'd never leave me John, and you did. You told me you wanted to play with me and win with me John. But neither is us are winning right now, and I'm not winning with you when I do. I miss everything about you John from the way you shoot to the way you laugh and talk. I miss you brother. Anyways I'm sorry for being all sappy, and I know you hate it when people do. I just wanted to let you know a little bit of how I feel, and I hope that tonight at the game we could maybe talk a little bit. The other reason I'm doing this is to tell you happy birthday, it's the first birthday of either of ours we haven't spent together and I'm lonely bro, I am, but I hope you have the best birthday anyone can have man! I miss you @johnwall and I hope maybe we can talk again soon.
-You old and best teammate Bradley.

"You good?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Your crying."

"I am?" I said and it was then I realized the silent tears rolling down my face. "I'm sorry it's just what Brad said."

"I know I read it." I smiled and didn't do anything until the game. I showed up and everyone was happy but me. I sat there.

"I'll be back guys." I said getting up and walking out. I walked up the big doors and knocked on them.

"Who is it?" Dwight said and I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"It's me." I whispered and he opened the door and I threw myself on him and I cried. "I missed y'all I'm so sorry I swear I'll never leave y'all again I was just being selfish. If maybe I could come back next year that would be great." I cried.

"John we missed you to." Dwight said and for the first time ever he cried.

"Dwight your crying." I said.

"I know I missed you and I k is other people did."

"Yeah." I said. "Markieff!" I said turning around and we did our handshake that I'll never forget. I talked to him for a long time and I talked to everyone else but Bradley I just couldn't get myself to.

"Hey John I was on the team when you were there to." He said quietly and my head broke.

"I know you were Bradley." I said and I wrapped my arms around him. "I've missed you so much you'll never understand." I said.

"You don't love me anymore John." He whispered.

"What why do you say that?"

"Because you didn't call or text me or anything."

"Bradley it's not like that."

"Yeah it is John." He said shaking his head.

"Bradley can you skip the game tonight and we'll talk about it?"

"I can try." He said and I hugged him for a long time and a tear hit my shoulder.

"Bradley please don't cry, I do love you I swear." I said and I ran my hand down his face then I wiped his tears away. "I can't wait to talk to you." I said. I talked with them for a really long time then Coach walked in and everyone ent quiet.

"Come here John." He said bitting his lip and he opened his arms and I hugged him like a child who hugged his dad. "Don't ever leave this team again ok?"

"I'm not on the team Coach."

"I pulled some strings, and by some I mean a ton. I put you and Kelly on a sign and trade to the Wizards."

"What!" I said smiling.

"Yeah." He said. "Now please never leave us again."

"I won't coach I swear." I said instead of promise.