Please Forgive Me

"I love you." I said and a tear fell down my cheek. He stopped.

"I love you to John." He said.

"Then let's make it work Bradley we both love each other!" I said.

"I love you John but we just can't work."

"Ok." I said. "I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much Bradley." I said and he shook his head and turned around. I crumpled against the wall and sat on the floor and cried.

"John?!" Dwight said walking in. I explained him the whole story and he just hugged me. "I'm so sorry I hate to see my friend go through this." He said and I smiled at him.

"You and Kelly are what actual friends are supposed to be." I said and I stood up. "I've gotta go." I said walking off. I walked out and Bradley was kissing his girl friend. "You could be kissing me." I whispered and he looked at me and stopped.

"John." He whispered and I walked away.

"Wait John!" He said running after me.

"Please leave me alone Bradley." I cried.

"John her kiss isn't the same."

"Yeah it's better." I said.

"John no one kissed me like you do." He said and a tear fell down his cheek.

"Stop lying Bradley." I said and I went to walk away but he grabbed my hand. Why does everyone grab my hand? I thought and the next thing I knew I was against his lips. "Bradley stop you love her go be with her."

"No John I love you."

"No you don't you would have realized that when I was talking to you not when you kissed her that's crazy Bradley you don't love me."

"What going on here, Bradley?" The girl said walking up to us.

"Nothing I was just about to leave." Bradley said.

"Oh ok." She said and she walked away.

"Bradley don't go, I told you that when you went to get off of my bed when I had gotten shot and you said ok and stayed with me, I'm so so so sorry for telling you that you don't love me Bradley cause I hope you do and I love you so please Bradley don't go." I cried.

"I'm not gonna go anywhere John I'll always be right here." He said and he tapped my heart.

"But it's so much different than being here with you Bradley." I cried. "Please forgive me."

"I have forgiven you John."

"Then let me back in Bradley I wanna be there to help you when you need my help to comfort you when your dad I wanna be let back in again Bradley, to a place that only a few people are let into cause your so sensitive and no one knows that but I do, you take everything to heart Bradley. I know so much about you that so many people don't and I wanna get to know more about you, I wanna be the only person your ever gonna kiss the only person your gonna sleep with. I wanna be there with you Bradley I wanna do it all with you." I said.

"I know John..."

"Bradley come on."

"I'm coming." He said.

"Bradley don't go!" I cried. "Please don't go! Bradley I promised I'd never leave you and Im about to please don't make me break that promise." He stopped and turned around.

"John." He whispered and he wrapped his arms around me and I cried in his shoulder. "Please don't leave me." He whispered. "Please never leave me again." He cried.