I Love You More

"I love you and I'll never take it back." I whispered. He stopped and looked at me. "Bradley." I said and I tried to grab his hand but he just shook his head no and walked away. I sat down on the floor and cried.

"Hey John." Kelly whispered and I didn't reply my whole body just shook. "John it's ok I swear everything's gonna be alright."

"How do you know Kelly." I snapped.

"I just do now come here." He said sounding like a mother. I didn't move so he came and sat beside me and I cried in his arms. Otto walked in but Kelly shook his head and he walked out. Austin walked in soon after and whispered something in his ear and he smiled and shook his head.

"What did he say."

"Someone else is crying saying that they messed it all up."

"Bradley." I whispered and I stood up. "I'll be back." I said and I went and knocked on the door that led to another locker room. Austin opened it and walked out. "Hey Bradley." I said and his face was streaked with tears and his eyes were red. "Oh Bradley." I said and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm so sorry John." He whispered.

"It's ok Bradley it's really ok."

"I messed it all up."

"How?" I asked quietly.

"Well I know we couldn't have had anything for long, but but when you you w w wanted to forgive me." He said and he sniffled. "I I wouldn't let you!" He balled.

"Bradley it's gonna be alright everything's gonna be ok." I said. "Come here." I said and I sat down and pulled him onto my lap. He sat on my lap and buried his face in my shoulder and cried like a baby but I didn't care. "You wanna go on vacation with me over the break?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. Just then Kelly and Otto walked in. We both froze then Bradley jumped up. "Um uh I'm gonna get going see y'all later." Bradley said and I just sat there awkwardly.

"So, are y'all better."

"Yeah." I said standing up. "Now I have to go."

"Ok see ya later." Kelly said. "Oh you better plan that vacation so cause we get off tomorrow we don't have any more games till after."

"What!" I said and I pulled out my phone. He laughed and I walked out and walked into the locker room and I ran into someone and dropped my phone.

"I'm sorry John." Bradley and and I looked at him and kissed him. He smiled and I pushed him against the door. I locked it and pulled his shirt off. "John." He moaned. I smiled and kissed him.
......
"Hey Ashley." I said walking into my house.

"Hey." She said over the phone.

"I was wondering, would you like to go on vacation with me and Bradley?"

"Of course when?"

"Tomorrow." I said and she screamed.

"What!" She yelled.

"Sorry for such short term notice but maybe could you stop by the house later tonight after your done packing?"

"Of course." She said "well I have to get packing see you later."
......
"Hello?" I said opening the door.

"Hey!" Ashley said and I let her in.

"Are you excited?" I asked her.

"Of course any vacation with you is a great vacation." She said and I smiled.

"Aww thanks, but come on I made dinner."

"Oh thank you." She said and we sat down.

"So why Bradley?" She asked.

"What?"

"Why are you bringing Bradley."

"Oh well um he's like my best friend and we haven't spent friend time together in a while and I thought what's better way to spend a vacation than with your vest friend and your girl friend." I said and I shrugged even though I knew I was lying.

"Oh ok, how did y'all lunch go yesterday?" She said and I dropped my fork.

"Um uh bad."

"What how?"

"We just got in a fight but I mean we're better now."

"Oh ok that's good to hear." She said and she took a sip of the wine I had poured.

"So how was your day?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"It was good actually, but busy." She said leaning back in her chair.

"Oh well that's good to hear I guess." I said and she laughed and I smiled looking at her laughing.

"Anyways How was your day today with practice and all?"

"Great Bradley and I had sex...teen threes combined."

"Oh how many?"

"Sixteen sorry that sounded weird I was gonna say seventeen but then I remembered it was sixteen." I said lying and hoping she would believe me.

"Oh ok cause I was gonna say." She said and we both laughed.

"So did you pack up for the trip?"

"Yeah duh I wouldn't be here if I hadn't."

"Oh well yeah but I mean how did it go was it to short notice for you."

"Oh no it went fine." She said and I knew she was lying. "What about Bradley?"

"Huh?" I asked her.

"Has he packed up."

"Shit." I mumbled. "I haven't told him yet." I jumped up. "Um uh I have to go call him really fast." I said and I pulled out my phone and walked to the living room.

"Hey John." He said and as soon as I heard his voice I started to smile.

"Hey Brad um uh about that Vacation, it's tomorrow."

"What!" He yelled and a few words of profanity strung along afterwards and I laughed.

"Sorry." I said.

"Oh no don't be sorry."

"I know it's just never mind." I said as Ashley walked in.

"Oh ok." He said.

"Oh hey Ashley's coming."

"Oh." He said. "Well I better go pack up."

"Bradley." I said and I tried to say something but he hung up.

"Everything alright." Ashley asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yeah." I said and I kissed her. We ended up kissing on my sofa.

"You love me right John."

"Oh of course." I said running my hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry that was random it's just I know you like Bradley and..."

"What!" I said.

"Anyone can tell."

"Oh baby but I love you more than Bradley." Just then I heard the clinging sound of keys hitting the floor and I turned around. "Bradley." I whispered.