Bad At Love

"Ok guys let's get going, Bradley at SG.... he went on and on about who was gonna play what and where. And finally," he said and he started to smile. "John at point, you know what to do John."

"Yes Coach." I said smiling.

"Ok let's start, get going." He said and I dribbled down the court. Man it felt good to be back on the Wizards.
......
"Bradley, Fuck!" I yelled slamming the ball on the ground.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't say your sorry to me remember, and it's my fault I'm just short tempered and you know that it's nothing against you."

"I know." He said and I passed him the ball.

"Ok start over from the top." Coach said.

"This is the thirty fifth time we've ran it coach." Dwight whined.

"It's fine let's keep going till we get it right." I said and everyone looked at each other and smiled.

"Hey John let's try it my way." Bradley said.

"Like?" I asked.

"Well everyone would just switch sides but me you and Kelly."

"Oh yeah duh, thanks Brad, ok let's try that." I said and we did.

"Ok I think that's enough thank y'all for taking your free time to learn this play." Coach said. I walked away and grabbed my stuff. I grabbed my keys out of my bag and was getting ready to go back to my true home.

"John!" Bradley yelled.

"Yeah?" I asked turning around.

"You don't think your gonna go to your house for the first time alone do you?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

"Um, I don't know I was just about to go home."

"Yeah but like wouldn't it be nice for someone to go home with you."

"No?" I said.

"What about me?"

"Of course!" I said smiling and I grabbed my bag and we walked out. "I missed you Bradley, what you told me in my birthday was the sweetest thing."

"I didn't mean for it to be I was just being honest."

"Yeah I know and I'm sorry it's truly my fault for ignoring you, but we're together now right?"

"Yeah." He said and he looked at me smiling.

"What you staring at Pretty Boy." I asked him and he smiled at me.

"You." He sighed.

"Your so cute." I said smiling. "Wait what about you and your GF?" I asked.

"Well I missed the appointment, she got mad and broke up with me because she wasn't pregnant."

"So we can be a thing again?" I asked.

"Of course John." He said and I stopped and kissed him.

"Keep driving John." He said.

"Not when your beside me." I said and he laughed and kissed me.

"I love it when you kiss me John, I've missed it so much the last like eight months."

"I have to Bradley." I said and I started to drive again.

"We've had such a rocky relationship." He said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess it's cause I'm bad at love." I said and he laughed.

"I love you John." He whispered.

"I love you to Bradley."

Hey guys, thank you for reading, this is the last chapter, I'm sorry it's so short. I'm going to be making a sequel so watch out for it, it's going to be called, Everything. I hope y'all liked this, and comment what you thought about it. Please if y'all have any ideas, let me know I'll try to incorporate them into the next story! Love y'all 💕 thanks again for reading this story! And check out the next one!