First Appearance

"I'm so sorry John, I didn't mean to get under your skin..."

"Bradley that is not what this is about, I've forgotten about that honestly I'm sorry that I snapped at you."

"Oh ok well then what is it?"

"Ashley, she's gonna try to make our life a living hell, but that means it'll only make us stronger together. That also come with other things though, we're gonna have to have an open relationship, you have to tell me almost everything. And I'll tell you almost everything. If you don't hear it from me, it's not true, and I won't believe anything unless it come from you Bradley ok?"

"Ok." He said.

"There's one more thing, we have to move in together."

"What!" He said.

"I'll come to your house, but she said if she can't mentally break us apart she's gonna literally break us apart, or something like that, and if anything were to happen to you Bradley gosh I could never live with myself knowing I could have done something to help. I just don't wanna risk her going crazy or anything like that, and I want you to be safe."

"Oh ok. John I couldn't stand it if you got hurt either."

"Thanks." I said and I held his hands.

"So does that mean we're officially dating?" He asked.

"If you want us to be." I said smiling.

"Of course." He said and we kissed each other quickly.
......
" Jonathan Hildred Wall!" Bradley yelled storming inside the house.

"Woah Brad what's wrong."

"Don't do that to me have you checked the news yet?"

"Um no?"

"Well you and your side chick are all on it."

"Huh?" I said and for like the second time in my life I looked myself up. "Bradley those photos are from like three years ago. Remember what I told you a while back, don't believe anything unless it come from me. If I cheated on you Bradley I wouldn't be able to hold it in and I hope your the same way. She set this up some how."

"I'm sorry I just saw it and I overreacted."

"It's ok, but now we know she's actually gonna do what she said she was. That's the first time she's done anything. We've just gotta stick together remember."

"Yeah ok." He said and I wrapped my arms around him, even though I'm shorter I always feel like I'm the stronger one, mentally and maybe physically, but I probably am.

"Hey, it's ok don't feel bad about it Brad."

"I know it's just." He sighed and I squeezed him.

"Come on you wanna go shoot around at the stadium a while?"

"Yeah!" He said sarcastically happy and we left.

"Hey Kelly what are you doing here?" I asked as we walked in.

"Um same as y'all." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I saw you got a girl, she's hot." He said.

"That was from like three years ago." I said.

"Oh, fake news."

"Yeah."

"Ok." He said and he drained another shot.

"Can I ask something and try not to hit a sensitive topic?" Kelly asked.

"Um yeah?" Bradley and I said and I glanced at him and smiled.