three

[ D E A T H ]

➣ [ D E A T H ] ➣

- ➣ -

IT HAD BEEN months sense Arya had quite literally crash landed on Earth. She'd been helping wherever she could with the Winchesters, and in doing so, had formed bonds with each of them in the short amount of time she'd been there.

Sam and Dean had become the brothers she had never thought she could have and Mary had grown to a mother-figure. No one could ever replace her mother, they both knew that, but Mary had done her best to treat Arya the same as if she were her own daughter.

She had hunted a few cases (some of them on her own but no one knew about that) with the Winchesters. A few vamps, one ghoul, and one demon case. The Winchesters and even Castiel made sure not to put her anywhere near harm's way. They needed her to find and even stop the new born if she had to. Now, with Arya's help they've managed to find where Kelly and Castiel had hidden, but they had been met with a tear in space while Kelly was giving birth.

"Its ok Kelly, just breath." Arya held the mother's hand. Kelly nodded, gripping the girl's hand tighter. Arya tried soothing Kelly's pain using her powers, but nothing seemed to happen. That's what scared her the most, the fact that this nephilim was capable of numbing her own powers even though they wasn't even out of the womb.

There was another bright light that came from the rip in space and time outside causing both Mary and Arya to look up.

"Go. They need you." Mary said taking hold of Kelly's hand as she groaned again.

"But Mary -"

"No. I can help Kelly. Go!"

Arya nodded curtly and sent one last wave of energy toward Kelly, but it was shot backwards with a small golden glow that emitted from the woman's chest. Arya let out a small breath from her nose and ran out of the room and out of the house to see Sam and Dean leaning on each other.

"Arya! You need to get out of here!" Dean spoke roughly.

"Mary sent me" was all she said as she started healing Sam. The silver light lit up each wound and healed slowly. As she was finishing her vision went blurry and her hands started shaking.

"Arya?" Sam asked as the light vanished.

"I'm fine. My grace is acting up." Arya answered, rubbing her eyes, bringing her vision back to normal. She then offered a hand to Dean who pushed it away lightly. Pursing her lips she accepted the fact that Dean would not take any help from her as long as she was in this state. She could only guess that it was from the baby.

"Where's Cas?" she asked suddenly aware of his missing aura.

"He's still in there." Dean said.