56 || Missed connection?

BTS Pov:

Jungkook: " There's nothing to do without her... " I can't believe that she doesn't have time for us... ITS NOT FAIR THAT SHE'S ALWAYS WITH GOT7!? AND I REALLY NOTICED THAT THERE MAKNAE IS FLIRTING HER! IM THE ONE WHO'S IN HIS PLACE! NOT HIM! I'm going to stalk what his name internet.

Taehyung: " yeah.. your right about it but, I think Lia's at the wedding ceremony "

Namjoon: " um guy's? who's phone is this? "

Jimin: " phone? Let me see hyung! " I look at the phone and I think that this is lia's phone! She forgot about?

Yoongi: " that's Lia phone! She was so n the rush into n this morning? " I scratched my neck, why this girl always forget her phone? But maybe we could?

J-hope: " LETS SNEAK OUT HER PHONE! "

Jin: " hmm? I think it's a bad idea to look sneak out to her phone? "

Jungkook: " why not? We're just gonna look through her pictures and stuff! "

Taehyung: " wait! What about that she's hiding something in there? That we don't know! "

Jin: " that's nonsense!? - but maybe your right about it?... Let's look at it! " I'm kinda scared and excited to see what's inside in her phone!

Namjoon: " OK! - wait? There's a path code? " why there's a password in it? Maybe she's hiding something!!!!

Jimin: " hyung give it to me! I know her password! " I took the phone with it, after that I unlock her password, they were impressed by in.

Yoongi: " why do you know her password? "

Hobi: " yeah! How the heck did you know? "

Jimin: " well last night I saw her holding her phone? Then I accidentally saw her password! That's all! 😊"

Taehyung: " Your such a stalker? - anyway let's see what's inside! - HYUNG'S!!! Who's this guy on her phone screen!? " I shock what's in there!?

Jungkook: " let me see! - huh? Who's that !?"

Jin: " maybe her? -"

Taehyung: " NO! WAY THAT'S HER!? -"

Yoongi: " she's dead when she come home! "

Jimin: " 😢 "

Jungkook: " stopped talking nonsense! Maybe just friend? Or!? -"

Namjoon: " Yeah right.... 😏 it's obviously you guys are jealous? Don't you? "

Hobi: " to be honest yeah? "

We became quite a bit... After that someone knock the door? " Hyung's! are you there? " someone shout out to the door?

Jimin: " wait a minute! - oh? Exo, why are you guys doing here? " I thought that they were at abroad? Or something...

Kai: " what? Lia text us? That we should go here? "