70 || Fun Time!!! [ 1 ]

Jihye's Pov:

I've been in the hospital for a week now since the accident, but good thing though I'm not at the house... I wonder what lia did to that slot? She didn't tell me what happened to her? But I think she's dead already? I dunno, lia is a person who protects her special ones to her life... But I don't why she's always putting herself in danger.

But for now I'm with Jin, his sleeping, he didn't go to his work for a week now? Huh... I told him to be not worried bout me. I reached out my his face and gently held his cheek. " cute~" " who me? " I shock that he wasn't sleeping?

" W-wait!? you're not sleeping? " I straddle his actions. He sit next to me while making me comfortable to him.

" of course I'm not... I now you've been looking at my precious face for an hour! " he was proud to himself. " but whatever it takes I'm always here for you... " those words he said made my heart become flattered. " Jin? " " Shhh... " he put his finger on my lip.

I look at his eyes and his face was only two inches away from me. So close!!! S-should? I-i!? Mhhhhmm!!! I closed my eyes tightly, I can feel his breath closer to me. My first kiss from my first love -

" HEY!!!! JIN HYUNG!!! AND JIHYE!!! WE BROUGHT YOU GUYS SOME LUNCH!!! 😁" Taehyung and Jungkook exclaimed while opening the door!? I opened my eyes and I quickly pushed Jin off the bed?!

" mianeh-ah! "

" ahhh... That was so close... There dead... " he stated while he still at the floor, cursing at his member?

I can't believe this? Maybe it's not the perfect time...

" Annyeong! Jihye~ I cooked your favorite! - what happened to him? " Lia pointed at Jin while his in coma. She helped Jin to stand up until. " you boy's are so!? In the wrong mood!!! " he exclaimed. " I think we should run!? " the maknaes stated the four of them run away from the room... Seriously?

" did you guys almost gonna kiss? " lia whispered at me. My face blush of an embarrassment... " ohh? So that's why Jin hyung was like that? Don't worry maybe there will be next time! 😊" she cheered me up. I pulled out a smile on her. I hug her tightly. " Lia thanks for helping me out there... " I said between our hug. " Jihye? You've been thanking me for a week? Haha! Saranghae!!! " " nado saranghae!!! " I kiss her soft cheeks and I noticed something is jealous?

J-hope's Pov:

WUAHH!!! I'm so jealous from this two! 😞 Jihye kiss lia in the cheek!!! Lucky for her! She's a girl! But us we can't do it!

But all I wanted is Lia's happy. And that's all...

" Hobi! can you help me out to prepare the food? " she asked me out. My ambitions become light up! " of course! Wait? Where's rap monster and Suga? " I asked her cuz I know that the maknaes and Jin hyung are running around? I look at my left. As usual... Suga is sleeping... " Namjoon hyung is buying some drinks? I don't know why his taking so long? and from your left? " she pointed out Suga. We both laughed.

" is he always like that? "Jihye point out. " yep his always like that. But for now we should be quiet~ because we don't want this kumamon awake. " she explained it to Jihye, me I'm holding my laugh! ' Pfft!? '

" what happened if we wake him up? "

" his gonna curse us~~~" Jihye and Lia is almost to laugh, until someone opened the door. " am I late or not? " Rm show up and he brought some drinks for our lunch! " your not late ~" I said to him, until his eyes are landed to Suga, sleeping... " how long is he sleeping? " " when we came here... - "

" JIN HYUNG!!! WERE SO SORRY!!! 😭😭😭" the three maknaes suddenly came inside the room. " you kids your so! - " " CAN YOU GUYS BE QUIET FOR A DAMN MINUTES!? I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR DAYS!!! " oh my God!? ∑( ̄□ ̄;)the kumamon had awake now!!!