54 || Agreement.

Jungkook's Pov:

It's been a two weeks Lia and that group named Got7 are now officially close to each other. And I can't believe everything they do to her that's they how I persuade her...

I've have a bad feeling that those 'Got7' like her 😒 don't get me wrong I can feel there aura, the way they approached her and there flirty looks! First of all that Maknae! Been catching her!!! All day!

That's mine line! " Kookie? What's wrong? " Jimin approach me with a serious face. " you know what I mean? Look! " I pointed at them. Jimin shock, and wide his eyes.

" how dare they took my girl! - I mean Lia! " he angered. " what do you mean your girl! 😡" I smacked him.
" ouch! "

" yah? You've boys been weird lately? Can't be supportive to Lia? I mean she's doing her best? - Lia! Come here for moment! " Rm hyung called her. Maybe his gonna scolding her.

" ah! Wait Joon hyung! - " she left them. and I spotted she stop her from walking!? She look behind at her and it's them!? What The!!!

" what is it?" she ask him. ' get your hands of my girl! ' I mumbled. " oh! Jackson what's up man! " Rm and this named Jackson hug and shake hands. Maybe there friends?

" Namjoon-ah? how been up to you? "

" well great? But I have to speak with Lia? " Hyung said Jackson pushed Lia, and I grabbed her shoulder, don't you dare touch her! I pat her head.

" yah? Jungkook?😰" she mumbled, but I didn't listen her. " you are coming with me. " I dragged her to the room good thing all the staff aren't here?

" Lia? haven't you noticed that those guys are? - "

" I know? "

" if you know what am saying, then why are still doing it? " I can't handle my anger.

" Huh? is this a jealously? Kookie? How many times that I have to tell you that -" I didn't listen what she's all want is her.

I pushed her through the wall, her eyes widen, I put my arm in the right. Right now am cornering her. She look at me, I can't stop looking through her lips. Shit everytime, every move she's doing it's getting me turn on.

" do you remember that I kiss you in LA? When we were stuck at the elevator? " I bring her shiver at her. " s-so what? Why are you bringing that up? " she said.

" well in this situation, let's continue what we didn't finish over there. "

" Jungkook! - Ahh.. " I crashed my lips against her. And it feels so good. I'm really needy right now.

I held her face, go down through her collarbone. She tingling. I want to feel her tounge. I bit her lower lip. She eventually open her mouth, and I came inside to her. It feels so hot and sexy. every move and rhythm from her it's perfect, I can't break through.

" just follow my lead... " I said between our kiss. " jungkook-ahh~" she keeps moaning softly, shit I can feel myself getting bigger.

I let out the kiss while I was licking her ear down to her neck. I grabbed her hand and put in my shoulder. I removed her shirt off just little bit while am licking and sucking in her shoulder length. Until it became violet.

" ahh~ enough~..." she covered her mouth, to stop moaning. I pulled back her shirt on. I removed her hand through her mouth. " just look at me Lia. " she look at me in a lustful way. Until I heard something coming over!?

The two of us run through the couch, " here grab this hairbrush!? " I said and gave it to her. " why? " " do you want us to get scolded? " " why me your the who kiss me? " " so? I just wanted to impress - "