100 || Celebration!

Jimin's Pov:

We heard the news... The monster had been terminated by those two mysterious person? All the investigator are all their in that crime. But they don't see any finger print or sign?

And people said! That they were invincible! They cannot die? In just a gun? Or a knife? What does that mean?

After that, all of us we're inside of the activity center, students and from other schools are terrified what happened? Even Lia's friends got hurt in their....

But we still can't find her? " Hyung!!!? Hyung!!! " all of us heard that voice!? I turned around and it was her!? I shoved my hand and check her.

" Are you okay!? Where were you!? " I ask her, all of us we're worried?

" I'm with Soomin and the others earlier... Then I was in the clinic, to check Jinho knees... " she explained, but why I'm feeling she's lying?

" Lia? Are you sure? " Suho question her. She looks nervous? - " I'm serious!? Hyung's! I'll be back! Okay " she ran off again?

" she's lying... " Suga said... And were all agreed with it.

We didn't see her after that, she's with her Friends earlier and even the clinic? Where we're she? In the time like that?

Soomin's Pov:

I don't know if I'm a good friend towards them... I'll do just pressuring them. And I didn't do anything!? For protect them...

" Soomin? " I felt a hand in my shoulder and it was her... She pulled me in a hug. " you don't have to say that? " " I knew it... You heard that... " " it's okay... " she calm me down.

" I'm a terrible person... "

" it's fine... And I why on earth I'll think you as a terrible friend? Soomin. We're both sister? As a sister we stick together through pain and suffering? " she said, and she's right.

" hey! Is there a room for the 10 of us?" our friends gather up and they join with us.

" guys? You can't believe what I just do earlier? " Lia whispered.

" what? " All of was were triggered.

" i save someone... Who almost dying... " she said and the others where shock.

" lia? Why did you do that? " Minjun complain.

Lia: " i know his fate to died, but he have a bright future ahead... "

Jihye: " but? Will the angels and demon will agree what you do? "

Lia: " i don't know... But if they punished me by this? I'm going to take it. "

Seoyun: " please don't say that? "

Chungha: " Lia thank you for saving us earlier. "

Jiho: " Thank you for healing my leg earlier... Hey? I think Exo and Bts Sunbaenim become confused by your actions? "

Siu: " his right? They been worried sick since the fight started? After that? Where we're you? When we were saying are goals? "

Minseo: " You suddenly runaway? Is there a problem? - Lia? "

Lia started to cry and kneel down.

" don't pressure yourself? You can tell us? " I ask her but she doesn't want to share with us...

" I'm sorry... I-i just can't say it to all... Its too early... " she mumbled and wiped her tears away. All of us comfort her, and she needed this.