33 || Skating princess

Baekhyun's Pov:

I can't wait to see Yujin's performance tonight, she's been practicing for this week and I we all know that, why she didn't join all of her activities because of us...

But she think it doesn't matter if she wants to stop her career or not? But it's kinda sad that it's like our fault.

" boy's it's your turn now! " manager lee called us because right now we're having a interview all of the members I hope that we still have sit's!!! For tonight!?!

Jimin's Pov:

Me and the hyungs are preparing for tonight! Cuz it's Yujin's performance and I can't wait to saw her skating! But to be honest this is the first time I'm gonna watch this?

" hey! Namjoom hyung! I remember that you were great at skating last time? " Jungkook asked Rm hyung. Namjoom become flustered when kookie reminded him.

" yah? Maknae that was long time ago? I don't know how to skate anymore? - " he suddenly stopped.

" oh yeah then why yujin send me a picture that you were skate? Liar... " suga added, and hyung felt guilty to lie. " mianehh... I just thought that I can't do it anymore? - Ahh! Don't you remember last time that Lia is the one who teach me how to! - ohh s-sorry about it... " Rm hyung suddenly stopped talking again...

" yeah your right... I was there that time too and also she teach me also... Heh. " I said and lowered my head, the dorm become quite suddenly...

" guys? Cheer up! You know that she doesn't want us to be sad and depressed? Right? But now. We should be prepared ok? Jimin arasso? " hobi said, trying his best to cheer up all of us... Everytime...

Jungkook's Pov:

I suddenly left the living room and went to bed and think about the times we have, just the two of us back then...

Playing games...

Spending time together...

Teasing the hyung's...

Eating ice cream...

Sharing stories...

And...

Our promise...

What happened?

It just vanished... Just like that...

I don't know if your alive or not?

If you're alive? I won't stop until I finding you...

Song Yujin? Who are you? Really? You suddenly came us when we we're predebut, you and her are the same? But you have the same, personality, she thought us to be strong, the way she talks... it's the same... I have a feeling that you are Lia Miura. But I don't know? But if you are her -

Jin: " Jungkook!!! Let's go! We don't want having traffic and get up? What are you doing? Wait are you crying? "
Wait I didn't even notice that I'm crying this whole time? " mianehh, I'm just overthinking again. Let's go now hyung maybe she's waiting for us... " I let out a little smile just he doesn't need to worry about me.

He rubbed my head and he left... I stand up and opened my drawer... I took the picture when we were kids. She's so cute back there... I put at my cellphone case so I can look at my phone.

Yujin's Pov:

Huh... Why I felt so nervous about it? Hmm... It just that the hyungs are watching my performance! But not just Lia Miura. As Song Yujin.