83 || Another Tired Day [ 2 ]

4:57 pm

I already got to JYP Entertainment. I went straight to the elevator and do the same thing. " LIA IS HERE!!! " BamBam suddenly shouts out to the room.

" yah!? Pabo!? What are you doing!? " I scolded him. " I thought there's a film today? And I know Manager Saebyeol said this to me since yesterday? And why are you not getting dressed up? " I asked them. Cuz am completely confused now.

" Noona said that it's only a Dance practice? " Jinyoung said and I was kinda blank out a second? " seriously? " I said to them. Yugyeom went to me and. " yah? Are you alright? you look tired? " he finally noticed. " to be honest I'm not. " I finally said it. They felt kinda bad for it.

" do you wanna? - " Jackson worried, I quickly denied what his gonna say. " arraso. Let's make it fast. " I said to them, cause I don't want to be disappointed.

" hey sorry for asking you to come over here. " Mark apologized to me. " it's fine. Let's just finish this. " I give him a smile and he nodded and pat my back.

" soooo... What's the song? " " A" JB Hyung said and I play it.

Mark's Pov:

I'm kinda felt bad for myself to making her come here.

Wait!? I got a plan...

" hey? Guy's... " I whisper.

" what??? I kinda felt bad to force Lia to come here... " Yugyeom said.

" so I got a plan to cheer her up! " I implied to them.

" ok. So what is it? " Jackson asked me.

It didn't take to long. But this will look great !!!

" guy's? Places... " she said a different we all followed her.

Hehehe I hope this would work...

And after the dance she let her frown out and become happy. Her smile always makes as happy...

" HAHAHAH?! Yah! what are you guy's putting up? Hah? " she implied.

" we can't just let you become like that! And looked at you! smiling!!!! Yieee!!! " BamBam complement her.

" wait! There's another one also! " JB interrupt. And I think he wants a Second version? 😂

I walked towards her and she look at me in the eye. " so? Is this your? " " yep! And again I'm sorry for forcing you to come over here. Even though you're tired. " I said to her, and she gave me cute pout face.

" ahhhh!!!! Thanks Mark! " she suddenly hug me!? Without warning! I make a move and hug her as well.

" YAH!!!! YOU FOX!?!? " Youngjae scolded me and tell the other members. " YOU CHEATER!!!! " Yugyeom added. And after that they all joined our hug. Until.

" YAH!!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!?! LET ME GO YOU IDIOTS!?!?!!! " she scolded us. That's the Lia I wanted to see...

Lia's Pov:

Huh that's quite a good relief from them. " is there a second version? Cuz every time we make a film there's a second version? 😂" I asked them and they agreed to it.

" OKAY!!! but we need to practice this part! " Jackson implied to us, what did he mean?

5:30 pm

" YAH!!! STOP LAUGHING!?! AT ME!! LIA! " Jackson scolded for the tenth time in row. " HAHAHAH!!! " I laughed.

" Don't worry I'll cover her up when the film starts! 🤣" BamBam suggested.

When I was gonna play the music, JB and Yugyeom glare me. " what?! " " YAH! LIA PABO! " what did he call me?

" EXCUSE ME!? KIM YUGYEOM!!! " I talked him back.

" I SAID YOUR A PABO!!! " He replied back.

" YOUR THE PABO!!! YUGYEOMIE! PABO!!!! "

" A!!! Hajima.... " Jinyoung hyung calmed me and after that Yugyeom gave me a stupid face, that Minjun always do... Those two are the same...

I started to play the music...

BamBam just immediately covered my mouth when Jackson start to talk 😂😂😂

" YAH!!!! HAHAHAAH!!!! " all of as we're jumping all over the room.

" Yah! Why the last part you focus on Mark Hyung!? " Youngjae complained to me. " It doesn't matter! " " NO!!!? LET'S REPEAT IT AGAIN! - " " NO IM NOT GOING TO REPEAT IT AGAIN! WANG!!! 🤣" " WHAT DID YOU DO CALL ME!? 🤣 HUH!? MIURA!!! - AHHHHHH!!!! " after he speak I immediately run over him.

After an hour.

All of us just sit down and the other lay down on the floor.

Me: " wuah! So tired! "

Jinyoung: " you bet so... "

BamBam: " IM STILL HYPED UP! "

I was sitting next to Yugyeom laying back from the wall.

I was kinda sleepy and didn't even know what they were talking about. I was drove by and sleep...

Yugyeom's Pov:

" boy's! All you must be tired! PD-nim said that all of you should eat dinner tonight! " Noona Saebyeol said to us.

And she left the room. After I felt something from my shoulder, it just her. Sleeping... Haha she looks so cute when she's sleeping.

" ok guys let's go and! - Yah! Maknae!? " JB Hyung glances at us.

" she's sleeping!? " BamBam became curious.

" of course she is?! - she looks so tired. " Jinyoung said and his right.

" let's wake her up cuz she needs to eat something? " Youngjae implied and his right also.

" I don't it's a best way to wake her up suddenly? " Mark Hyung stated.

" Yugyeom? Can you wake her up? " Jackson Hyung said and I don't if she's gonna wake up?

I shake her head and it won't work? " Lia? Wake up? You should eat something before you go to sleep? " I asked her but she didn't answer?

" OK I can't even wake her up. " I don't want to give up! " how about a? -" " NO BAMBAM!?!? '' all of us scolded him and I know what his thinking about! And NO!!!?

how on earth should I wake her up!? All of them started to pack their bags and JB Hyung carried her bag as well. And BamBam carried my bag also. I carried Lia and to be honest she's not that heavy? Is this girl has been eating???

I can tell that, they were all so jealous that I carried her. All of went to the van and started to went at the restaurant.

Just sleep well okay... ' I'll protect you and cared you...' I said to myself.

No one's Pov:

Hmm did Lia know I'm here? It's kinda hard to call her and I think she's busy.

But I miss her so much and it's been three years since I last saw her in US and now I'm here in Korea and I become a trainee.

And to be honest I want to debut and make her proud of me.