128 || Come Home (Part 2)

Youngjae's Pov:

I kinda miss Lia since We got graduate but I hope she come here. It's night time and we still have alot of work to do.

Also we're having another comeback I don't know if I'm the only one notice this. But every month I felt every new song to released, last month my throat suddenly hurt's and I'm afraid if I didn't treat it seriously.

" hyung did you still have the copy? " Jackson ask Mark while laying down in the floor.

" no... I throw them away... " he said.

" what!? That's so important! " jackson implied and went to corner and being annoying man again.

" ugh, since when you guy's being mature? " Jinyoung said and pointing them out.

" you know that's Lia's line right? " i stated and he realized he said.

" ahh! I kinda miss her now! " Yugyeom complain like a 5 year old.

" oh yeah where's BamBam? " JB Hyung questioned us, its been 10 minutes his been gone.

" I'll go look for him " i suggest and went outside the studio. I closed the door behind and someone bump into my chest and look down.

" OHHHhhhhHhhh!?! " I shout and it was Lia!? " WAE WAE!? " Bambam appeared and I was still in shock.

Jb open the door and shout as well.

" yah! She's here!!! " Jb announced to them and they were all glaring at her.

" Hi! it's been awhile huh? " she's stated and waved her hand. While she's coming inside and I noticed her swallow face.

I closed the door and pat her shoulder. " did you cry? " I ask.

Lia's Pov:

Youngjae notice me and I nodded my head. " well BamBam slip on the floor when I came here and I laugh 😂 " I admitted. And BamBam punch my shoulder gently.

" shh! I told you! Not to tell them!? 😤😂 aishhh.... " Bambam was flustered by.

Me and Got7 got bound and having fun good thing they didn't read my expression how depressed I am when I came back here.

I let Changkyun go back to his company and J-hope as well me and him talk enough, he told me that they won for their song 'I Need U' I told him I was proud and he said that song was for me. What on earth they needed me for? They don't need anything more of me. I said to J-hope and he shaked his head.

" if that's what your thinking, ok but remember I'm here okay? Jihye told me that you've been hurting yourself? And I don't want that to happen ok? Your strong and delicate don't forget that? Arasso? " he implied his words and I took his words as my gratitude and I hug him for the last time and he hug me back. Before he left.

And Thats why, I needed to leave to see the boy's. They look fine but tired for their being idol.

" hey? You know your great person to become a idol right? " Mark stated and I stick out my tongue. " Nah, I'm happy what I'm now, producing song and dance then gave it others. " I said.

" to make money? " Jackson added.

" no, to make a enjoyable and entertaining one. Money can't solve everything. Trust me. If you wanted to make someone happy make it, with no problem, reason nor regret. " I said and they were amuse and this babo clap his hand's on me.

" wow!!! You can make it that a song 😂 what'd yah think hyung? " Yugyeom ask Jb and he was thinking deeply and ended up nodding.

" oh yeah!? You guy's know Shownu? Right! " I said and they nodded.