79 || School play

Lia's Pov:

At the school.

It's still the same day, from school nothing changes actually? But me and Jiwon? I don't know? Maybe what happened last time? I know it's just a misunderstanding but why is he ignoring me?

He said that he wanted to tell me something but he doesn't want to open it, his conversation with me. But his still my friend? And I don't want to let anyone ruin it for just a little misunderstanding...

" ok class turned your book page's 160, and read the whole story cause where having a school role-playing! Ok! " the teacher said and she said that there will be a role play!

" whoa? Role play? Lia do you want to be a protagonist in the play? " Vernon asked me, " I don't know? It's fine to me where should I place in the play? - hey seungkwan! " I turned around and pat seungkwan hand and he shoved. " what is it? " " you should play as an tree! 😂" I said to him and he suddenly annoyed and he slightly smack my head.

" the only one who should play the tree is Mingyu! Because his tall and huge! " Chan said and looked at Mingyu, Mingyu glance at us and he suddenly annoyed Hahahahaha.

30 minutes later...

We already finished the story, it's about Romeo and Juliet. Don't tell me we're doing this? I like the story but the ending is so bitter. The two couple died in the end.

" ok class! I know your all finished the story, about Romeo and Juliet. " Teacher Na said. " so? Are we gonna roleplay as Romeo and Juliet? Ma'am? " seungkwan raised his hand and asked.

" no mr. Boo, I was thinking about something more than that? Hmmm who's here know about High School Musical? Anyone? " she said and I was so shocked what she said!?

I raised my hand and Jihye, Minseo, Seoyun, and Soomin. " ohh? The fifth of you know? About it? " she asked us, " NE! '' " well then I don't have any choice so? Yeah High School Musical! Any one of you wanted to change? - No? Okay after school all of you class went to the activity center and talk about your character? Cuz this will be your last project from me arasso? Class dismissed! " she said and we bow for her lesson.
" I can't believe where role-playing HighSchool Musical and it's a dream come true!!! " I said to myself and I suddenly notice that Vernon was waving his hand on my face.

" yah? Your alright? Your face expression like your childhood has been complete? 😂" he teased me. " yes it's already complete! - " I suddenly stopped talking Minseo. " Lia you should be! Gabriela! " " what no way? You good at her character? " she suddenly flustered.

" I think after school there would be a audition? " Soomin suddenly interrupt. " yeah your right? " I agree on her.

" yah? Minjun who do you want to be Troy? " Minseo asked him, but his face expression doesn't want to be?
" ME! I want to be Troy!!! " Junseo suddenly raised his hand like a idiot?

" no Junseo! It doesn't suit you! You should be Darvis!? HAHAHAHAH!!!! " Jihye teased him, and all of us laughing at it. we now it's only just a joke 😂 " we respect you Junseo!!! And because you're our! And don't take seriously though okay? " I said to him and he understands it. We brofist and left the room. So now I'm with this dorks. I separate with my friends and went to Chan.

" seriously though Lia? You should play as Gabriela? " Chan asked me. " how many times do I have to tell you? I don't want to play her role? I like HSM!? and I don't want to get any trouble for this school play... " I said to them, and they were confused what I said.

" want do you mean? - Ahhh! I get it. " Minghao I understand what I said. " so you know? " I said and he nodded. " you know? Many people wants to be a that girl in the play? The girl who has the same right's in the play and main actor in the play? And if Lia be that play? Many girls are gonna destroy her... " Minghao explain to them. I shocked what he just said? I'm gonna destroy? That's mess up? But it's true though...

I lowered my head, and I felt a arm around my shoulder and it Mingyu... " Huh... I can't even believe that all of girls wants to die to have that part? - so that's why in class the girls are whispering at? I kinda hate that attitude? " He added... I was about to blush what he said.

But it stopped when I saw him, Jiwon, he just look at me in the eye and left, I was about to follow him but, Mingyu hold me tight. " what's wrong? " " n-nothing " I said and the five of us went to the next class. Math.

Taehyung's Pov:

Hmmm I'm bored nothing to do...

I went to Jungkook and I saw him... Watching something? " hmm he sounds busy? Should sneak in OR? - oh my God!?!?!? What the hell?????? " I can't believe into my eyes!?

TO BE CONTINUED 😂