77 || tell me the truth!?

( HHRC HOSPITAL )

Mono's Pov:

' she's gone.... ' I said to myself for many times I felt like my only love in my life is gone... What I'm going to do without her...
I can't even focus since she disappeared from me.

From now I'm with lia, good for her... She saved her parents from the tragic accident. But Hanyeil didn't survive.

What if I save her and now she's here with me, hugging me tightly, greeting me when I came home from our share house. But it turns out to hell... God take her from me... But I'm not angry for the Lord I'm just? -

" mono... Thank you for everything... And I'm sorry about what happened... I'm sorry... " she apologized at me. I'm not mad at her or everything else... She's too kind hearted person to be honest.

" lia? " I asked her

" yes? What is it? " she replied.

" can I hug you? Please? " I asked her and she surprised from me. She nodded and smiled, I hugged her. This is my first time hugging her... I feel safe and fine it feels like Hanyeil... I miss her... already...

Lia's Pov:

Mono asked me to hug me, I agree his offer to be honest, I thank him for saving my parents and I felt bad for him...

I felt that it's my fault that I lose her love in his life, the one his gonna married and love her until they died... I hope that he would recovered this mess, I don't want to see him like this.

" umm? Are you two are close now? " Gin suddenly show up, me I pulled out from our hug. " yeah, me and Lia are closed now? What is there something wrong? " he teased him. Gin look at me if saying the truth. " yeah it's true to be honest Gin? He suddenly show up in a variety show that were I was working at!? And he shout out like? Lia! I'm sorry for being a jerk! - ahhhh! What was that for!? " Mono punch me in my arm.

" I told you that! You and me are the only one who know about this!? - aish??? Yeah I crashed into her show earlier? Hehehehe! " he laughed a little bit and I can clearly see him that inside of him? His hurt. His a person who hide his feelings? And never showed to people that his in pain... To be honest were just the same.

" hey? Lia your spacing out? " Gin ask me and I was kinda shook. " I'm fine. I'll left you guys in here, I'll going to my parents room arasso! Suhyuk! " I said and I quickly called out Mono's real name. " yeah? " he shrugged, " just wanted to say goodbye and thank's for everything and one more thing? I'm sorry... " I said it again for the last time, he nodded his head and I turned around and went to my parents room.

ROOM #203

I'm already here at Eomma's room I was about to open until I heard that there arguing? ' are they fighting? ' I thought to myself.

I opened the door and I was right there arguing... What for? About Yuno?

Dad: " how many times do I have to tell that Miu and me haven't be in a relationship!? "

Mom: " are you sure!? That pink girl psychopath!? Just said that she's your daughter!? I don't know who should I believe it to!? "

Dad: " Ahyeon! Listen to me. I've never been in love with Miu, when I lay my eyes on you! You're the only one that I love! And I never cheated! Even if I'm devil!? "

Mom: " I don't know Jungpyeom... I just - lia? " there stop arguing until they saw me...

" Mom? Dad? Care to explain what's going on? To be honest I don't want to believe Yuno... And after all I killed her. " I implied to them, they shocked that I say I killed Yuno, but I don't care who she is...

" just tell me the truth... And let's be honest to each other, after all that you guys are real human's now... So heh? What the heck I'm saying right now?! " I suddenly cried in front of them I don't have any reason to cry about?

" lia? we're sorry... " dad stated and I don't want to look at them... " *sniff* so mom how was baby Hajun? Now? " I just changed the subject. " baby Hajuna is fine and safe in the infirmary room and Amanda is their checking out on his new baby brother... " mom stated and I just smiled a bit.

Dad: " Lia? I don't want to pressure you but... You have my powers and my throne, but promise me that. Don't be always be angry or anything? Just balance your feelings and your emotions sweet heart? Ok "

Mom: " even me lia... You have also my position for being the goddess of all angels. "

There both are happy for me and I think that I should be responsible for this... " heh this is fate after all? I have the powers for being ruler in heaven and hell? And being the strongest immortal? But? - " I stop my sentence until I remember the hyungs...

What happened if they know this? What is they would scared of me or discuss me for being a monster?

" what if my hyungs know that I'm a dangerous immortal? that they become there friends since childhood, what happened if they didn't accept who I am? " I started to blank out.

" that's nonsense? They wouldn't do that? Nor say that things to you? They love you? No matter what! There all nice people? " mom insisted them.

" yeah even Jihye and your other friends in Japan accept that who you really are? Am I right? If they knew? Me and your mom will explain it together... " dad implied it and I feel like my heart had been beating up like a race car.

" what do you mean together? I'm still mad at you Choi Jungpyeom!? " mom sarcastic.

" Huh.... But you still love me? " dad teased mom.

" yah? I said earlier that no more hiding? Can you please tell me what is the truth! " I cleared my throat at them and they both look each and sighed..

Mom: " ok... But hope that you won't be surprised ok? "

Dad: " yeah your mom's right but first! You should go and get your little sister! " dad ordered me I nodded my head and left the room.

I suddenly remembered? What happened to Yuno when I stab her heart? She's just vanished when I stab her. But at least my problems from her is gone for good.

Someone's Pov:

" HAHAHAHAH!!!! Did she!? Really think? That I died that easily!? HAHAHAHAH!!! Lia Miura? You're so fun to play with? - next time you're friends... "