46 || Dinner Party [ 3 ]

Baekhyun's Pov:

It's so unfair! Why Sehun is with her? - I didn't notice that she came back! " Guys! We should all go now! The party will be starting! " we followed her every corner, whoa Daebaek? It's like an maze in here?

Suho: " Lia? Where's Sehun? "

Lia: " oh his already in there? "

Jungkook: " What!? "

" later that blabbering! The party will start! " she said.

5 Minutes later....

Where here!? Huh, Huh.... We saw our tables, I spotted Sehun! " Guy's over here! " he wave at us, we've reached out table and also bangtan.

Xiumin: " guy's!? Are those Idols??? Look! "

Kai: " whoa!? Sunbaenims?! Wait!! Why's PD-nim is here? "

D.O: " are they all guests? "

Suho: " don't know? - Huh! SHInee! Sunbaenims!? And Super Junior!? Why they are here? "

Me: " Pssstt! Taehyung ~ are you seeing this? "

Taehyung: " Ne! Eomma! look over there Nues't?, Exid!? And Hyuna? Sunbaenim? -"

Jin: " shhh, it's getting started! "

Oh yeah? Where's Lia? by the way? -

" Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to our grand Year of our 150 year anniversary of this family ~ hope you all enjoy this tonight event! So stay tuned! " Lia said, whoa she's look even more beautiful than before?

Then after that there's someone behind her? " wait is that Mr. Lee Choi Min? - " I cut my words cuz of Sehun?

" Thank you for coming over tonight! I hope this night will be memorable to us. And one thing to say that, this girl with me is my Daughter. "

All of us: " WHAT!? " no Way???? Srly, her dad is Lee Choi Min?! Why I feel even more nervous? Than before in the living room, earlier?

Lia's Pov:

Wowwww.... He really announce that I'm a daughter? Great! Thanks for giving me another headache?

Later on I came down to the stairs and heading to my parents table, // Lia calm down, ugh, I'm making myself weird Hehehe.... *gulped *// I heard my phone ringing in my purse?

Mono😈:

" Lia! Where are you? " Huh? What the hell is it? Another mission? Not this time?

Me:
" Mono! Don't be ridiculous!? I'm at my parents dinner party! "

Mono😈: " No! It's not maybe you should look Behind? To your back?😏" look my back? I turned around, I look at Jungkook and Taehyung, from the left? Then the other side, it's Chen and Xiumin?

Me: " stop being stupid Mono? "

Mono😈:" ugh! Rllly? I should wave, and then I'm there! OK! " I really don't know what his saying? I turned around and I saw someone waving!?

I stand up from my chair, Shit!? Why the hell his here? And wait his not alone? His with Idea, Rum, Gin, and Mr. Uriel? Wait did Mom invited them?

" Lia! I invited them! " Grandma said to me, so I nodded, maybe I should go there? And greet them. I walk through past the boys, they just looking at me.

" Were you going? " NamJoon hyung ask me, " oh I'm going there hyung, my grandma ask me " he nodded, and I continue my work.

Then I suddenly notice this little devil infornt me, was smirking, " Heh you should thank with me? Cuz I wanted to smack you! " I said and he turned around, hmm the only available sit was in right From him.