71 || Fun Time!!! [ 2 ]

Lia's Pov:

After having a small fun with Nu'est in the room 😂 aish... I came back to the stage and wait for there other to perform especially BTS, EXO, and Got7!!! Mah! Boys are gonna perform!!! And no ones gonna ruin it!!!

Hmm? before that I suddenly remembered when I came at The company since after lunch? Hanyeil seems strange? Like she's not bubbly or being noisy? She become silent...

I'm worried... I think something happened to her expedition? After this program I need to go straight there and talk to her...

But? when does eomma gonna gave birth? I'm mean that it's supposed too be in this week? But nothing happened. I also remember that Appa and Grandma said earlier today... That the baby has Power's? Like mine? Even stronger than me? -

" lia? Hey? you alright your spacing out for a bit? Need a break? " IU noona was waving her hand on my face, I didn't even notice it... " mianeh-ah~ noona I, just got many things to do after this program. " I stated to her while she sit next to me giving me comfort.

" arasso! Dongsae! but remember that don't over do your work okay? I don't want you to stress out for being busy? And it's not good for your health! " she exclaimed to me. Huh all of my Unnies are always reminded me all the time. " gomawo! Unnie~ " I hug her and she hugged me back. " dongsae what are you gonna do after this? " she ask. " hmm well I'm gonna go at my dads office to talk to his client then my Mom " I answered her, I pulled her out and stand up.

" ahh? okie! But remember what I said to you okay!? "

" okay 😊" I gave her a warm smile and she began to squeal.

After that me and Unnie IU came to our spot and started to talk infront of the camera. " now guy's this is what your waiting for! Give it a big round of applause for Exo!!! " I announced it while the boys one by one where came out to the backstage. " Lia watch me! Arasso!!!! " Baekhyun ask me. " alright! - GO BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!! HWAITING!!!!! " I suddenly shout out but I didn't notice that the crowds are quite!? TF!? I just shout Baekhyun's name in the crowd!? Wuahhhhh!!!!!

" Go hyung's!!! HWAITING!!!!! Exo saranghae!!! " I chant it and the boys were react it while they were flustered and embarrassed infront of the crowds. Why's the people won't say a word? They're just screamed and shout for their names? AHHHHH!!! I know!

" KIM MINSEOK! "
" KIM JUMYEON! "
"ZHANG YIXING! "
" BYUN BAEKHYUN! "
" KIM JONGDAE! "
" PARK CHANYEOL!!!
" DO KYUNGSOO!! "
" KIM JONGIN!!! "
" HUANG ZITAO!!!! "
" OH SEHUN!!!! "
" EXO!!!!!! HWAITING!!!! "

I shout out of my lungs and my throat is killing me!!! Wuahhhhh!!! After the fan chant I made the people follow me up? Wuahh!!! " dongsae? " IU noona tap my shoulder. " wae yo? " I cough and take a sip of water. " it's live. " she stated and laugh at me!? " what!? You can't be serious noona!? " she nodded at me!? Why she didn't even stop me!? " your so cute to chanting there names at!!! Wuahhhhh!!! Supportive!!! " she give me a thumbs up for it and I kinda embarrassed what I did there. Eomma!!!!!!

After they performed they ran into me, with a smile on them? " what? " I sarcastically said to them, " YAH! YOU JUST CHANT!!! OUR NAMES!!! " the maknaes implied to me. " Aniyo!? " I said but they reject me.

" liar!!!! " Lay and Kai shout to my ear drum!? " alright! Alright!!! Ok!!! I did it! So what? Happy? " I flustered around them. I turned around and left them.