Chapter 3 - The Prince

"Holy pancakes! I'm sorry! I-I..I still don't forgive you for scaring the living daylight out of me though!" I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

"Pshh. Stop overacting. I was just testing you if you were ninja enough to protect yourself from the rebels." Prince Harris said.

"Ninja enough? What the? You kidding me? What if I got a heart attack huh?" I commented.

"This place should be cleaned. So much dust in here." he said as he swiped his finger on the bench.

Did he just ignore me? Oh he did not!

"Hey you! I don't care if you're a prince or whatsoever but have you ever heard of respect?" I snapped.

Ughh! How can he even sleep that fast? I went to the dusty bench that kinda looked like a couch and as I was about to launch a tickle attack, Harris grabbed me and now I was in his place with him on top of me, locking me in this position.

"Get off me, you big ass gorilla!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip. "Let me think. How about a no?" he said as he pretend to stroke a so-called beard on his chin. "This is what you get for disrespecting a prince, scratch that, a GORGEOUS prince." he said with a teasing smirk.

Gosh that was hot. Wait, what?!

Before I could try to escape, he already started tickling me in all my ticklish spots. Why do I have to be so ticklish?

"Stop! Please! I can't breathe!" I said in between laughs.

"Uh uh. You have to apologize PROPERLY." he shook his head, still tickling me.

"I'm sorry! Please stop!"

"Pardon?" Harris said while putting a hand behind his ear.

I took the opportunity to escape from him and I shoved him to the floor. I tried to run to the other side but he grabbed my foot and I fell down. "Ow that hurts!" I complained. I felt something liquid dripping from my lips. I put my hand on my lips and discovered it was blood trickling to my chin.

Prince Harris squat down in front of me. "I'm sorry about that!" he exclaimed. "No it's fine" I said as I wiped the blood away with my handkerchief that I placed in my pocket.

Harris grabbed both of my wrist and hesitated before he crashed his lips into mine. The scar stinged but I was too stunned to worry about it. I don't know what got into me but I kissed him back and our lips were moving in sync.

His grip on my wrists loosened and went to hold my cheeks. I let my hand wrap around his neck.

We pulled back from each other for air and he put his forehead on mine.

"Is it better now?"

---

A/N:

Please bear with all the slow updates! Busy with school! Here you go Gian! The long awaited chapter is here! Sorry if it's short!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE to your friends!

mwah mwah :*

- G