8 | 'you know how it is. new school, new babe pool.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━

        AFTER HIS RUDE DECLINE, IT had been branded: Yuta Whatshislastname considered her the villain in his petty story. And that alone was quite petty, too.

        No one had told Eun Ra male hot specimens had time to hold what she clearly understood were opinionated grudges. Whatever those opinions could have been. His rejection, she had to admit, got to her. His animus behavior as a whole. And despite how much she wanted to ignore it, it provoked Eun Ra. Full on angered with him. And with herself.

        With him because he didn't have a valid reason.

        With herself because she thought it appealing that he treated her the way he did. The spiteful look, the teeth-grind, the glare, all of which were freely given. It had aroused Eun Ra. And she wondered if Yuta were to take interest in Doyoung's sister, she wouldn't have had second thoughts.

        Unsurprisingly, Yuta managed to urge his pleasant friend out of taking her up on her request for a tour guide, that was, if the thought might've occurred to Taeyong. With a quick tug of a shirt and a pair of trainers, the boy had pulled Taeyong along with him, ensuring to slam the door with a little extra effort just to prove a point. That he had won? He still had more say over his friend than she did?

        Childish ass.

        Eun Ra was left to figure out what to do next. Find out what the usual agenda at 4pm was from one of the nicer guys from the hallway. Then she contemplated just meeting up with the patron, whoever that was. That could work too. From the little Eun Ra managed to pick out whilst Yuta's flash-dressed to fly out of sight as soon as possible, they planned on meeting up with a Jaehyun, from there they would head for dinner. Jaehyun was currently at the library. Eun Ra couldn't help but wonder if this friend of theirs was the final piece of the puzzle.

        In the end, she settled with letting her subconscious lead. It never let her down anyway. So she got to tugging the uniform off, (turned out to be a waste putting it one) changing into casual clothing of a shirt and pants and her trusty black All-stars. Getting dressed and Eun Ra realised Yuta strutting out with a reluctant Taeyong in tow hadn't been such a bad idea. It was way too early to be explaining the wrap around her torso.

        The trek from the boys' dorm to wherever her feet planned on taking her was quite eventful, if she did say so herself. Apparently a short guy with angelic features strolling with fake purpose, having no idea where was where, on his first day wasn't common phenomenon. On the bright side, the response she got from their unsubtle perusals were positive. Similar to earlier when she was headed to her room.

        Boys acknowledged with interest and curiosity. Girls, with suggestive looks her disguise forced her to appreciate and reciprocate.

        That aspect still required a whole lot of getting used to.

        "Um, excuse me," a voice called in the distance. Eun Ra whipped her head to the side to see a beautiful gingerhead approaching. Officially, she was the first female, if a sprightly receptionist didn't count, to talk to her. Eun Ra was thankful.

        "Hello." She smiled.

        "I'm guessing you're the new face I was told about because I don't think I've seen you around before," she said, brown eyes roaming Eun Ra's features.

        The girl in question felt at edge and she didn't hide her unease. "Yeah?"

        Her smile broadened as she extended a hand, "I'm Jisoo."