11 | 'i'm not really sure that the both of you really mesh well together.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━

        𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠

        Eun Ra sighed. Part of it attributed to frustration—the only way she could've thought to undersell her life currently; the rest focalized on her friends.

        She missed them.

        It felt good being able to convey her problem without having to explain what was up in the first instance. It happened to be another reason why she hadn't told Taeyong. Of course, both girls weren't thrilled with the news and Chaeyoung had been forefront with the idea of beating Yuta to a pulp. The thought alone made Eun Ra mirthful.

        𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀: 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑅𝑎𝑅𝑎, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑦. 𝐵𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚, ℎ𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠

        𝙀𝙐𝙉 𝙍𝘼: 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟.

        𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀: 𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠

        𝙇𝙄𝙎𝘼: 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑡, 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?

        Sadly, she did but it was a fact as clear as day. A blind man could see it. It was only unfortunate a beautiful face like that couldn't match a similar personality and Eun Ra sometimes wished it did. After all, she had to have a valid reason enough to crush on him.

        However, that tiny piece of info, she wasn't relaying just yet.

        𝙀𝙐𝙉 𝙍𝘼: 𝑈𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦

        And she had proof; she sent a picture.

        𝙇𝙄𝙎𝘼: 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑁𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝐸𝑢𝑛 𝑅𝑎, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔

        𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀: 𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦? 𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛, ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡? 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚

        It was worse than that actually. Breakfast at the dining hall this morning, Eun Ra had noticed how good he looked in his uniform. She just had to have a picture of him. And as he stood, a good distance away from where she sat alone at a table because Jisoo hadn't arrived yet, with Jaehyun, equally stunning in his own maroon blazer—she took a shot with commendable stealthiness.