Jealousy?...

Miku POV..

Well, it's Monday again. I do my morning routine and Mikou drops me off at school. I'm normally excited about Mondays, but knowing he is back. Things just aren't the same anymore.

I head to my locker getting the stuff I need then head to geology class. As I rounded the corner, I bump into something or... Someone and my books and i fall.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going " I said getting my books from the floor. I reach for the last book but the mystery person picks it up and hands it to me. I look up to see who it is and my face immediately heats up.

It's Kaito Shion... The Kaito shionHe's the school's star foot ball player and the second most popular guy in school. 'are you OK " he finally says and i snap out of my thoughts. "yeah... yeah I'm fine "I breath out as he reaches out his hand for me to take which i gladly do.

After pulling me up, he hands me my book and i mutter a thank you. "Miku Hatsune right? " he says and I nod. "I hear you're the smartest girl in school " he gives me a grin which makes my face hotter if possible. "people talk about me?....  You've heard about me?....  You know I exist?!......" I squeal as I noticed him staring at me strangely, his blue bangs falling in his face. 'cute '. "I mean.. Uhhh... Yup that's me" I said as he chuckled. "you must be running late. I'll see you during lunch?" he said.... more like asked. "s... sure" I exclaimed and he winks at me before leaving.

Kaito Shion just asked to me lunch. I squeal inwardly and start walking to class, then i see Len standing by the door looking pissed. He walks inside giving me one last glare. What's up with him?......  Oh well.

Time skip....

I was walking home from school alone while eating a lollipop. Luka and Gumi had detention for mocking our forty something year old English teacher's sense of fashion. Rin had cramps and Rinto came to pick her up. Ia went home with her brother and their house is at the other side of town. And that leaves me.

I saw dark clouds forming in the sky and I decided to speed up my pace. It suddenly started raining heavily. I started jogging and fast walking at the same time. But then, I felt like i was being followed. I took a turn and continued jogging down the street. Then a car splashed puddle of water on me then I turned cursing the car and the people inside it.

"wow, I never knew you could ever get this cranky " a voice said behind me and I turned  to see len holding a black umbrella and his other hand in his pocket. I looked away as i remembered Friday's events and started walking. "Miku! Wait get in with me, you'll catch a cold or a fever, and you'll have to visit the doctor. Don't you hate them?" he says walking up to me and attempting to put the umbrella over me.

"I'd rather take my chances with the doctors than be with a psycho like you" I said trying to get away from him. "come on Miku don't be stubborn " he says grabbing my shoulder and i shrug him off. "leave me alone Len, i have to go.... I don't have time for your shenanigans" I said and I hear his foot steps stop. "but you have time for him right?" he said and i stopped walking.

"what? " I said not facing him. "Kaito Shion, the jock. I saw you two having lunch today" he said with a pissed voice. "so? " I said. "of all the people, why him, what do you see in him Miku?! " he yells. There's a silence and the only sound heard is the tapping of the rain as the wind blew. I folded my arms to keep warm before I answered him.

"I don't see you in him. He's the opposite of you. And as long as a person differs from you, even if i just met him for five minutes, I'll always trust him, more than I'll ever trust you " I said turning to face him. His eyes were wide and his lips parted slightly.

I on the other hand, I kept a straight face, waiting for him to say something. He squeezed his eyes shut looking down, then he walked towards me lifting his blue orbs to meet my teal ones.

"I get it.... I'm a jerk and I deserve to be called any name worse than that.... " he held my hand giving me the umbrella. I stared at him seeing the hurt in his eyes. "I messed up big time. I was trying to get something, but I ended up losing it" he said his voice cracking.

He let go of my hand slowly then walked away with his head down, not caring about the rain that fell mercilessly on him. And left me standing there with the umbrella, a jumble of questions and a confused brain.....

Bye bye my lovelies 😘....

Don't forget to vote and comment... Oh and share 😉...