4K

Me: :3

Preston: She's gone insane.

Me: :3

Jerome: She didn't even reach 5k yet, but she's passed on into the next life.

Me: :3

Rob: *Sighs* I don't even understand the situation here.

Me: :3

Lachlan: I've learned to stop trying to figure stuff out when it comes to this girl.

Me: :3

Mitch: We should do something that she doesn't want us to do, and see what happens.

Me: :3

Jerome: Let's break the Fourth Wall!

Me: :3

Lachlan: Let's hack her Wattpad account and delete all of her stories!

Me: You do that, you delete yourselves.

The whole Pack: 0_o

Me: 4K!!!

Preston: *Sarcastically* Yay...

Vikk: You were happy about it last time, now you don't care. This doesn't make any sense.

Preston: You're subscriber count doesn't make sense. It's to high.

Vikk: ;-;

Lachlan: TOO FAR YOU PLEB! *Whispers* Hush... It's ok Vikky.

Mitch: *Walks away from the scene*

Me: MITCHELL. YOU ARE GOING TO STAND HERE AND SIT THROUGH THIS.

Jerome: How could he-

Me: PLEB LOGIC. DUH. Any ways guys, thank you so much for sticking with me until the end of this book! I am so grateful to have so many of you in my life, and to just be a part of this community really. You guys are all so incredible, and I thank Notch for each and every one of you.

Rob: Notch is dead.

Me: What happened to *Mocking Lachlan's accent* "Let's break the Fourth Wall!"?

Lachlan: I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT!!

Jerome: *Snickers*

Mitch: *Laughs* You kinda do!

Rob: *Laughs*

Me: *Sighs* Have a blessed day or night everyone. Ok bye.