5

Did you ever feel like world is so small? Cause IT F*CKING IS. 

I'm example. I slept with guy, well not really me it was Amber but still, and then he end up living with me. 

New guy came in school. I meet him. Jimin and him had conflict. He end up living with me.

God what are you trying to do?

***

Next day Jimin and others came to my house before school.

"Thank God that someone made phones" i look at Jimin "right?" he nodded "you should use it sometimes" he rolled his eyes "you guys always show up just like that, like it's your house" i said "That's because we are friends and you love us" tae said 

"Sadly you are right" 

(i will use anime face expressions when Rose is, and when bts is i will use their face expressions, cause it will be better for you to see and easier for me so i don't have to try to explain it)

"Don't make that face i know you are glad cause we are here" jin said "right.."

We all get out from my house. Ok all i see is cars. 

"Wow, this is like we walk in some car store" suga said "now that you mention it i wanted to ask you why you have so many cars?" jungkook asked. Well i can't tell him that one is amber's, other one is lucian's and then there is mine. Ofc there is one from my brother and his girlfriend and my mom's and one is from my father.

Now when i think i didn't see dad. Car is here but he is not.

Yeah, my courtyard is full of cars. 

"They are not all mine, everyone have car, some of us even two" i made excuse but i wasn't that wrong i have 3... but i wouldn't have if there is not amber and lucian.

"Interesting, why are you guys spending money on that?" he said. "what are you my banker? I will spend it on what i want" i rolled my eyes "let's go i don't want to be late today too" 

I took my car and jungkook,hobi and tae sit with me, and the others were with jimin.

I started to drive. "just don't kill us" jungkook said "trust me if i want that i would not be in the car with all of you" i wink.

"Omo, i don't want to go to school today" tae said "can you drive fast and hit that tree so we will end up in hospital and don't go to school for few weeks" he have weird ideas "you can kill us too" jungkook said sarcastically "yeah, sure, cause i don't want to live without you guys" i said "you are cute, but i don't want to die" tae said "let's just go to school"

***

We came to school. Well now i have to walk with them... somebody may kill me, i should walk alone. Girls are crazy over them. 

"I will go alone, bye" i said but someone catch my arm "nope, you are going with me" jungkook said and pull me with him. We were walking together and he was still holding my hand.

His hand is so soft and warm. I feel... nice.

I heard people around me "why are they holding hands?"

"are they together?"

I wish.

"Um.. Jungkook.." i said and he stopped "yes?" he looked me right in the eyes "umm" i look at our arms and he immediately let my hand "sorry" he said

I felt dizzy again. No not now. We are having a moment. STOP! GO AWAY

-Amber come out, eyes changed in black-

Amber look at him and bite her lip. "well you are handsome" she said "w-what.." he was shy "wait" he looked in my eyes "your eyes are black now" he said "they were always like that" she come closer and he step back 

"no, they were blue" he said and amber rolled her eyes "you are no fun,let's have some fun" she said with smile "wanna play game?" she smirked "what game?" he asked "if that guy over there" she pointed finger on some random guy "give me a car keys in 1 min you will kiss me" 

"how do you know he have car?" he asked "i saw him when he get out from car" she said "so?" he nodded"fine, there is no way that you will.." amber just walk away from him and started to talk with a guy.

Jungkook's pov

 She was very flirty. She was different like she was other person. I don't get it. And that eyes color, it change...

In less then a minute she came with car keys.

"Now you have to kiss me" she smirked "how did you..?" she cut me "it doesn't matter, kiss me" she said.

Kiss her? I didn't think she would actually bring the keys. What now?It's not like i don't want to, it's just the feeling like it's not Rose.. and i want Rose.

Did i just said that i want Rose?

"What? You don't want to? I will kiss you then" she came closer and then jimin push her away. "Calm down women" he said "aish you again" she was angry "let me kiss him, go away" she try to reach me but jimin catch her around her waist "no, not today" he pull her against him.

Why do i feel so jealous? "what? Do you want me to kiss you too?" she asked "n-" he was about to answer when she kissed him

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

---

Thanks for reading. Vote if you like it and leave some comments. Ly❤