Lip fetish.

"You were lying on my lap when I woke up, so I carried you to the other side." Jinyoung clarifies as he entered the room.
"Oh thank gos do nothing weird happened." I say loudly to myself.
"What kind of weird?" He asks as I watch his annoyingly charming smirk appear on his stupid, handsome face.

No no what the hell am I thinking right now?!
.
.
"This is the first time I stay home during the weekend." Jinyoung says while he gulps down his coffee.
"Why? You work on the weekends?" I ask looking at him.
"No. It feels lonely here during the weekends."
"Ohhhhh!" I say as I comprehend his words.
.
.
"What're we doing today?" He asked as he sat beside me on the couch watching spongebob.
"What're you doing?" He asks as he looks at me with an expression that says 'are you on your right mind?'
I look at him to make sense of his question, "ITS FUUUUNN, You should watch it."

"I'm switching channels." He states as he snatches the remote from my hand and switches, but everything is just so, unsuitable.
"Lets such watch that yellow square." He says as he returns back to the old channel, but it already ended.
"Look at what you've made me miss." I say irritatedly as I turn to look at Jinyoung.
"It's kiddish." He said as he turned to face me too.
That's when we realized were sitting way close to each other.

But neither of us moves. We just sit there looking at each other with different expressions, mine was annoyed and his was teasing.
But soon, both our expressions change. Mine becomes nervous and his becomes that of something I can't read.
But I could see where his eyes were.

"I think I have a thing for your lips."