Lingering feelings.

"Jinyoung." Ra mi speaks seriously making me look at her dead in the eyes. "I'm sorry." She spoke again.

Screw it. I don't want to get to it.
"I've already paid. So you needn't pay. I'll take my leave now." I rap as I grab my keys and head out the coffee shop. I hear Ra Mi behind me calling out my name, but I dare not look back again.
.
"Jinyoung wait!" Ra mi says as she grabs my wrist. The weather was cold. Or maybe I was sick of all those ugly flashbacks that kept replaying on my head.
I wanted to pull my hand away from hers, but I was afraid I'd hurt her.

"I'm really sorry, Jinyoung. I wish you'd forgive me." She spoke behind me.
I felt tears well up on my eyes. I've cried enough about this. I thought I had all my tears dry up for this. Why am I get all emotion now over an apology ?

"Jinyoung." She says softly as she positions herself right infront of me.
I'm all of a sudden nervous now.
"He gave me the love I felt I deserved. The love I thought you never had for me."
That got me. My fury broke all the limits. I couldn't keep it in after that sentence.
"I loved you. I'd have killed myself if you asked me to. I loved you so freaking much and you knew that! Yet you took it for granted and cheated on me, with my freaking best friend!!" I spat.

"I know, and I'm sorry."

"You don't know shit! I'm still trying to get over you. I barely survived the past 3 years, so stop. Stop giving useless apologizes and stop appearing infront of me making me confused all over again!"

I turned to walk away, but my feet suddenly glued to bare street floor beneath me and my whole body froze at the person infront of me.

Lelyan...