Useless apologizes.

"Caramel Frappuccino! You still remember my favorite?" Ra Mi blurted out after she sipped her cup.
Lelyan looks at the two of us confused, but then smiles.
"You two must've been good friends." She said as she looked at Ra mi.
"No-"
"Yes! We were!" I cut Ra Mi's confession as loud as I can making Lelyans attention turn immediately to me.
She seemed like she wanted to laugh because her smile just seemed to widen as she looked at me.
"Cute." She mumbled to me as she turned to her coffee.

"Do you still live there?" Ra mi directed her question to me.
"Yeah." I answered her trying to keep eye contact.
"Oh! Seems like we'll be neighbors again!!" She said happily.
Lelyan seems to be still confused but doesn't ask and just keeps smiling. Yet her smile doesn't seem forced.
I find myself blending into the same comfort as that of the two girls.
.
"Remember when You got me a rose that had a bee on it?!!" Ra Mi says as she laughs out loud. We've been laughing over the old times for a while now. I kinda forget Lelyan's presence as she didn't really speak much.
"Guys, something came up. I think I'll have to take my leave first." I hear Lelyan speak in between my memory recalling moment, that's when I remember her presence again.
I stop and look at her worried, but she was still smiling.
"I'll drop you." I say as I stand up myself.
"Nooo! You just met your best friend after 3 years. Take your time." She says as she pats my shoulder and makes her exit.
.
"She's cute." Ra mi said making me shift my eyes from a walking away Lelyan to a smiling Ra Mi
"She is." I say as I deviate my eyes again elsewhere. Now that Lelyan had left, it get awkward again.

"I'm really happy to see you again." She spoke again.
I look at her eyes. But I don't know really know what I'm looking for myself, what is she trying to get to? How can she be happy? Why hasn't she been hurt as much as I have been. I stare into her eyes to find a hint of anything, just anything. I want to let out the words I've been holding for 3 years, but all that I end up saying was, "Uhm."

"Jinyoung." Ra mi speaks seriously making me look at her dead in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." She spoke again.