I'm yours.

"THATS IT!!" My brain finally decided to take action instead of my stupid heart.

"Jinyoung!!" I shout as I brag into his room making him jump.
"The hell?" He asks looking at my form.

He was freaking playing with his phone while I was freaking staring at his damn door for 4 freaking hours!!

"We need to talk." I say seriously.
"About?" He asks sarcastically.
"Whatever just happened." I say again.
"It's okay forget it. Pretend like it never happened."

Shit. Wrong move Mr. Brain.

"W-what?" I ask hurt. " pretend it never happened?" I repeat his words trying to believe what he just said. " I CANT!! IM NOT YOU. I CAN NOT JUST DO SOMETHING AND WAIT FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF!!" I yell at him as I close my eyes and let whatever it is to come out of my mouth without thinking.

I open my eyes and see a large Jinyoung infront of me. "I'm sorry if I hurt you earli-"

"SORRY ISNT GOING TO TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID. YOU CANT JUST CONFESS AND PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED. I KEPT STARING AT YOUR DOOR FOR 4 HOURS TRYING TO COMPREHEND WHATEVER HAPPENED WHILE YOU'RE HERE PLAYING ON YOUR DAMN PHONE!!! FREAKING HELL JINYOUNG THATS WHY I DONT DATE. EVEYONE GETS OVER IT WHILE I STILL STICK MYSELF TO THE PAST!!!"

I don't feel myself crying until I feel his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into a tight hug making me cry even more.
"I like you. I like you too. Maybe even more than you do. But the 'ifs' and 'maybes' wouldn't let me say a thing. I'm scared of you leaving me like everyone else did, cheat on me, fall out of love or even just forget me. I don't want to seem pathetic just the way I did infront of jackson. I just broke up with Jackson how could you make me confess like this.
I want you, but I can't -"

I suddenly feel his soft plump lips against mine making me shut up at once, while the stupid salt water keeps falling from my eyes.
He broke the kiss, I open my eyes and look at his shining ones. Our noses still stuck to each other he whispered against my lips,

"Tell me you want me one more time, and all of me is yours."