Chapter 6

After Katie and Connor left, I decided to get myself ready. I changed into blue denim shorts, a flower print crop-top and black vans. I curled my hair until it fell back into perfection. When I walked back to the living room, I saw Katie and Connor watching Catfish on MTV. I didn't even notice they were back, I guess I was too distracted.

"When did you guys come back? Where were you?" I asked.

"About five minutes ago and we were downstairs I just needed some fresh air." Connor answered with a fake smile. I wasn't the best lie detector in the world but I could tell that something was really bothering him. I decided to watch the show with my new friends while waiting for Mike.

         I didn't even get the time to sit down until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and revealed a very handsome Mike in a button-up shirt, jeans and a pair of converse. His hair was gelled up into a casual look that fitted him perfectly.

"Hey, I'm sorry for being late. I just wanted to look good for you. You look amazing by the way." He blushed, looking adorable.

"It's alright and thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I said opening the door wider, gesturing for him to come in.

"Oh hey Katie. Connor" he acknowloges him with a nod.

         Minutes, that felt like hours, passed awkwardly with no one speaking up. Until, Mike put his lips near my ears and spoke up.

" Let's get out of here." Mike whispers against my skin, making every single hair on it stick up. I nodded and got up.

"Hey guys. So we're going out, do you need anything?" I declared. Connor physically stiffened but hus eyes never left the television screen.

"Nothing really. Have fun you two, but not too much fun." Katie winked making my cheeks heat up. And with that we left the dorm heading to the elevator.

"You know, I don't really like that Connor dude." Mike spoke up while waiting for the lift to come to our floor.

"He seems nice." I simply replied, meaning every word said.

"Yeah, he obviously likes you though." When these words left his mouth, I felt a wave of emotions stir through me but mostly surprise and disbelief. I just chuckled and shook my head.

"Connor doesn't like me, I think I have feeling for someone else anyways." The elevator finally arrived and Mike opened the door for me.

"Could this guy be possibly next to you right now?" the blond asked smirking.

"Possibly." I smirked back and with that went in the elevator.

-----------------------------------------Sorry its tiny but i needed to update today sooo im gonna uodate real soon i promise.Ithink this is like the shortest chap yet :( ill try my hardest to update soon. i love u guyz

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADIOS -S.N