Chapter 2~ creepy/nice airplane kid

As soon as the flight attendants said that we could use our electronic devices, I got my phone out,  plugged my earphones in, sat back and relaxed. I was listening to “Am I wrong” by Nico & Vinz, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I shot my eyes open, to see the boy sitting next to me, staring at me.

“Oh hey! Do you want anything?” I asked nicely.

“Hmm, let me think of that… your number maybe?” he winked at me.

“Haha” I gave him a small fake laugh. “How old are you sweetie?” I know all teenagers hate it when they’re called sweetie, but I just wanted him to realize the age difference between us.

“Don’t call me that. The name’s toby ‘n the age’s 14. What about you, angel?” Oh Gosh… I don’t have anything against him, he looked nice and was actually kind of cute. He had bright blue eyes, brown hair and he was kind of tall for his age, now that I think about it. BUUUT, he was too young!

“I’m Maya and I’m 21.” Okay, I lied. So? I just wanted him to get the message.

“Nice, you know what they say. Love doesn’t know age.” He said, putting his hand on my knee.

“Yeah, you’re right! The age difference between me and my boyfriend is about 4 years.” Lie, lie, lie.

“Oh, do I get to see his picture?” he requested, sounding disappointed. I wasn’t even dating anyone, never mind a 25 old guy! AGH MAYA THINK! Then an idea hit me. I showed him a picture of me and cousin that lives in Florida. I was on his back and Sandra took the picture. We looked like a couple, so it should do it.

“Oh well, when you guys break up” There was a pause because he was writing something on a barf bag. “ Call me, babe” He handed it to me and I put it in my bag, because he would get suspicious if I threw it out. After the awkward part, we kept on talking and he was actually a really nice kid. He was going to LA high and had a brother that was in UCLA. We kept on talking for an hour then, I started listening to music, until the plane landed. Oh. My. Goodness. I'M IN CALIFORNIA WITCHES!

Such a small update I'm SO sorry! I just came back so I had to see my friends before the school started and start/finish a project! AND I started school on Wednesay. Guys I'm only gonna do goal wih reas because if I wait for the votes' goal to be accomplished I'll upate once in 16 years! So yeah :/

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADIOS-S.N