Chapter 13

(A/N This chapter is going to be small.)

                        I never knew what girls are talking about when they say that when you kiss someone, you feel sparks or butterflies. Mike has asked me to be his girlfriend and now, he just kissed me. I didn't feel anything, no fire. He quickly backed away after realizing what he did.

"Sorry. Was it too soon?" he asked, with his cheeks turning red.

"It's alright." I say beginning to blush too. The rest of the night was awkward as heck. We just exchanged a couple of words and that's it. I felt the wave of comfort hit me when we reached my dorm room, finally I can stop dealing with the tension between Mike and me.

"We should do something tomorrow." he said looking down at his shoes.

"Yeah, pick me up at 12?" I wouldn't mind it at all, I just hope things will stop being awkward.

"Okay. Goodnight, sleeping beauty." he smirked and walked away.

                        I opened the door as soon as I could and didn't see anyone. I guess Katie's still at Connor's. I ran to my laptop and started video chatting Wendy.

"So how was the date?" my best friend asked excitedly without a greeting.

"Hello to you too! And it was alright.  We went to eat, and the waiters started to flirt with us." I chuckled remembering our time at Chile's. "Then, we went to a hill and the view was beautiful. And at the top of it, he asked me to his girlfriend."

"Did you say yes?!" Wendy screamed, clapping her hands.

"Yeah and then he kissed me."

"OMG HOW WAS IT?" And I thought she was excited before. I just sighed at her answer and continued.

"I didn't feel anything special. After that, things just got awkward." I looked down at my keyboard.

"Well, maybe things will get better.'" she comforted me.

"I hope so because we're meeting up tomorrow." I really do hope so.

"Agh I gotta go NIPPON. Hope you'll have fun tomorrow, don't forget to tell me all about it." The screen went black and I changed into sweatpants and a tank top. When I was brushing my teeth, the door opened and Katie walked in looking happy.

"So how was the date?" Wow, does nobody know how to say "hey" these days? I washed my mouth from the toothpaste before I answered her.

"We went to dinner and a hill where the view was extraordinary. He asked me to be his girlfriend and we kissed." I didn't want to tell her about the rest because it's her brother we're talking g about.

"OMG YOU GUYS KISSED?" she screamed.

"Yes we did now quiet down, these walls are practically made of paper, the neighbors will hear you." I shushed her.

"Whatever, I don't want the details because it's my brother you went on a date on." She said acting disgusted but I knew she was happy for Mike.

"What did you and Connor do?" I asked curiously.

"We went to an aquarium and I took a bunch of pictures. I love fish so much."

"Oh well, hope you had fun. I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight." I did heading to bed.

"Night." I turned my lamp off then went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------Hope you liked it, but it's very short though. What do you think about the new cover? I like it better than the old one. Well, that's the date do you. Don't get confused about the Maya and Mike thing, she likes him but just didn't feel anything during the kiss. BUT SHE STILL LIKES HIM! Okay love you guys PM me or Kik me @frantalalala for suggestions.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Adios-S.N.