Chapter 10.

I woke up today in an actually fantastic way, to the smell of coffee Katie was making. I can't explain my love to this drink in words, like I really can't.

"Good morning my fellow fattie friend. I'm making us coffee and when we're done, we're off to the gym." Katie said grabbing the sugar.

"Thanks but I need to get a membership first. I'll probably join yours is it far?" I asked getting out of bed.

"Not really, it takes me 15 minutes usually."

"Oh okay thanks, well I have to get myself ready." I picked out a pink Nike tank top, a pair of black yoga pants and pink Adidas sneakers. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair into a ponytail, I didn't take a shower because I knew I would take one when I come back. When I came out, I saw Katie talking on the phone, two mugs of coffee and two granola bars, she must've brought it from her home the day before.

"Okay, bye.'' Katie hung up. " Would you mind if Connor joins us?" she asked.

"No, of course not. Oh and when we come back we need to go kitchen stuff and grocery shopping and figure out who's cleaning and cooking when." I said opening by energy bar.

"Okay, we'll make a monthly schedule." She replied, sipping from her mug. I was actually really happy to have an organized roommate like I was.

                       We went to Katie's car and it was just like her brother's model but hers was red. Don't get the wrong idea, I do have a rental car but I need to buy one soon. Connor said he'd meet us there, I was actually excited because today was my chance to bond with the two. We were in the car for about a quarter of an hour, until I saw a "Crunch" sign. (A/N I don't know if there's one in L.A, but that's the one I go to.) As soon as we were in, Katie checked herself in and I went to register. A handsome muscled guy was at the registry and he helped me getting my membership. I didn't miss his many attempts at flirting with me, but I already promised Mike a chance. Ah Mike, our date was tomorrow and I already planned the outfit in my head. He said to dress casually, so I'm going to wear a thin, peach colored sweater, a pear of black skinny jeans and my peach colored Converse. The guy named "Ralph" gave me my membership card with a note that said: Wanna hang out tomorrow? I told him that I can't tomorrow because I had a date, emphasizing the word 'date' and he said we should go to the bowling alley on Saturday. I think he got the message when I said I wasn't interested because when he suggested Saturday, he looked friendly not flirty.

                       As soon as we exchanged numbers, I went the treadmills. My plan was to spend an hour on the treadmills, have a one hour Zumba class, cause why not then spend half an hour on body building. I saw Katie on my first stop, so I stepped on the treadmill next to hers. We talked during the whole hour and the time flew by. After my zumba class, I saw Connor at the body building station so I positioned myself next to him. He was shirtless, his torso wasn't near as developed as Mike's but he was in good shape. We talked during the whole half hour and I noticed he kept glancing at my rear end (A/N That means butt by the way) but I ignored it. These pants made it look big so he was just being a guy. When I mentioned my date, I felt him tense up and clenching his jaw but I ingnored it.

                       When we got back home, I took a short cold shower because Katie had to take one too. I wore a plain white t-shirt, denim high waisted shorts and my white vans. Nothing really because we were just going to go house shopping. I put my hair in a sock bun, that took me about five minutes, and as soon as I was finished Katie got out of the bathroom. She was wearing a similar attire as mine but her shirt and vans were black. As we were shopping, I got a message from Ralph. (M=Maya; R=Ralph)

R: Hey would you mind if I bring a girl with us on Saturday?

M: No not at all, I'll bring someone with me also.

R: Okay thanks, see ya.

M:Bye.

When we got back, we unpacked everything, it took us about an hour then we sat down and made a cleaning and cooking schedule.y classed were on Friday mornings, Monday afternoons, Tuesday mornings and afternons and Wednesday nights. I had to cook on Saturday, Monday, Wednesday and clean on Sundays and Wednesdays. Katie took less classes so she volunteered to take more shifts.

                       When we were done, it was still three so I decided to go to the mall. Katie said she had to go with Alex somewhere, Connor was buzy and I was going to see Mike on Wednesday and Ralph on Saturday. Wow, I need new friends. I finally drove my rental car and of course I messed the road up five times even with the use of a GPS. First things first, I wanted to get a pennhboard because it seemed so fun and all of my three friends drove one. I went in and saw a light green pastel board with pink pastel weels. I knew it was the one for me. For the rest of the day, I looked through a lot of stores and bought a tiger cover from h&m. It was currently 10 pm, yay my date's tomorrow!

-----------------------------------------Late night update whuuut? Hope you liked it. I don't have anything important to say solo if u have any suggestions Kik me @frantalalala or just PM me.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADIOS-S.N.